Which clubs do you hate? (5 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
INTERNAZIONALE, INTERNAZIONALE, INTERNAZIONALE

This is the one team in the world which wants to literally destroy Juve. And they tried to do it, causing so much damage.

This is the one to be hated back.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
INTERNAZIONALE, INTERNAZIONALE, INTERNAZIONALE

This is the one team in the world which wants to literally destroy Juve. And they tried to do it, causing so much damage.

This is the one to be hated back.
It's not even them wanting to destroy Juve. It's that they became so obsessed with their constant failures that they believed in a conspiracy against them -- even if it was a conspiracy they were clearly part of -- and thus resorted to political influence and selective bullshitting to pretty much set all of calcio back 30 years just so that they might momentarily profit from it.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
I hate Inter the one time I want them to win is when they playing European competition because I always like italian teams to win european trophy no matter which team
other teams i hate:

Man United
Barcelona
that is it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Can't understand why so many hate an insignificant club like Arsenal? It's not even worth your hate.
To add to what Bianconero_Aus said:

* Self-delusion that they play "beautiful football", as if that means shit
* Hiding behind clubs like Man Utd to explain away their years of futility and failure
* Always getting paired with crap clubs in the CL group stages so they can pad vanity statistics before crumbling to dust at the first sign of any real competition
* Like most EPL clubs, most seasons treat quality defensive play as "boring" and somehow below them... even if they couldn't properly defend themselves against 11 paraplegics with Down's syndrome
* General delusions of grandeur with nothing to back them up

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

* Self-delusion that they play "beautiful football", as if that means shit
* Hiding behind clubs like Man Utd to explain away their years of futility and failure
* Always getting paired with crap clubs in the CL group stages so they can pad vanity statistics before crumbling to dust at the first sign of any real competition
* Like most EPL clubs, most seasons treat quality defensive play as "boring" and somehow below them... even if they couldn't properly defend themselves against 11 paraplegics with Down's syndrome
Oh God this! How did I forget this. Every single fucking season!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh God this! How did I forget this. Every single fucking season!
And every single fucking season having to endure all the pro-England-club announcers during the group stages, knob-slobbering over Arsenal to high heaven, always raising the loaded question of whether it's gonna be Arsenal's big year in the CL as if to ignore its litany of endless choking, and wishing that Arsenal would just get on with its annual choking phase already so we can finally shut up all those broadcasting morons.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

* Self-delusion that they play "beautiful football", as if that means $#@!
:tup: Couldnt have said it better myself.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
pretty much what Albertmare said + Roma and Lazio in the scumbag lists.

I will also change MU for Real though. I still can't get over that lost CL final in 98. Well at least we raped them every time since that year.

I used to hate Borussia for 97 but they were so irrelevant for like 10 years that I got over it.

Nothing comes closes to merda though.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I dislike all teams that aren't Juve but they are not all equal in my eyes. Inter Milan is by far the entity I hate the most in football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)