which club have we purchased the largest number of players from? (5 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
what difference does it make whether i know it or not, if anybody with a little research and some knowledge of the italian language can find the answer with not much hassle
Personally , i think it makes alot of difference... If you say you know somethin g, you should actually know it... jus mo

As for the ease of answering the question... I think its a question that the answer is actually very hard to find... Very few places list those kind of stats...

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Personally , i think it makes alot of difference... If you say you know somethin g, you should actually know it... jus mo

As for the ease of answering the question... I think its a question that the answer is actually very hard to find... Very few places list those kind of stats...

the problem is not that. the problems is in the fact that why would i bother saying i know something, in the first place (wether i know it or not) and then not tell what that thing is

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

the problem is not that. the problems is in the fact that why would i bother saying i know something, in the first place (wether i know it or not) and then not tell what that thing is
If your using that to refer to me... its quite simple...

Firstly the amount of people that say something without actually asking the question they intended to... wanna know something ask the question that will garner the answer you desire...

Secondly...and most importantly... the majority of those that get answered in such a way are because, any idiot with google could find that answer within 2 minutes... Why wait hours or even days to find something you want to know out... when you could have found it yourself in two minutes

Jan 7, 2004
i m not saying the world is perfect, just that for expample if you hate prostitution you dont go and kill prostitutes, you create programs that get the women off the streets

if you know what i mean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)