Which Classic Movie are you? (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ian said:
I got that too. How depressing...
Do you think it is depressing? I am not talking about the movie here, I am talking about the personality. The result is really what I am and my character has got me in a good social position that I am very much satisfied with.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
Jeeks said:
Do you think it is depressing? I am not talking about the movie here, I am talking about the personality. The result is really what I am and my character has got me in a good social position that I am very much satisfied with.
Well, obviously the movie is a bit depressing, but I thought that the questions were very strange. Surely there are some classic movies that might repressent me better, like "Dazed and Confused" or "Cheech and Chong: Up in Smoke".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ian said:
Well, obviously the movie is a bit depressing, but I thought that the questions were very strange. Surely there are some classic movies that might repressent me better, like "Dazed and Confused" or "Cheech and Chong: Up in Smoke".
They represent me too :agree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas can represent me on a couple of days during the year.
"what are you doing out here boy?don't you know this is bat country??"

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Apocalypse now - you are the rogue wanderer on the winding river of life, searching after your shadow self.

For real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)