Where's 1996-97-98 (3 Viewers)

Vigr77

Apr 12, 2006
Maybe I'm too wrong in my opinion. But i saw Juve first when they played and won FC AJAX in Champios League Final 1995-96 sesion. It was wonderfull. I feld in love Juve then...In 1996-97 sesion. Juve were playing unbelievable.
I mean where's past JUVE? I even enjoyed when Juve lost game. Becouse they played original Football. I think that we I have problem in center forward. forwars can't be contact wiht center and pay footbal...Thanks For atennetion....

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I think that the football has changed from than and no team is for underrating these days.
There is a mixture of foreigners at the teams,and the youth capacities are not so important for the biggest teams.So,I think that there won't be so much good Italians in Juve and in other Italian teams...those 95-96 times are past.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
dont forget behind them there was still young prospects like zidane and deschamp

Yes,and what about our youngsters:

Mirante---no way,36 years Antoniolli is commin'

Masiello---we're dreaming about Chivu,Mexes....

Gasbbaroni---we loaned out him and forgot that he even exists

Chiumento---who the hell was that guy

Benjamin---he is lost somewhere in Greece

So,we never used out\r young potential for the past 10 years.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
its a real shame sometimes wat we do to our good prospects even though they do well on loan.

i just hope palladino gets back to the club

Sep 28, 2002
giovanotti said:
Yes,and what about our youngsters:

Mirante---no way,36 years Antoniolli is commin'

Masiello---we're dreaming about Chivu,Mexes....

Gasbbaroni---we loaned out him and forgot that he even exists

Chiumento---who the hell was that guy

Benjamin---he is lost somewhere in Greece

So,we never used out\r young potential for the past 10 years.
mirante - dont know much about him but he's surely no buffon, and anyway, if gigi stays we're secure in that department for next 8-10 years.

masiello - still young, its only good for him that he's loaned out. we'll see what happens

gasbarroni - 24 already, not good enough to start for doria or palermo. forget him.

chiumiento - dont think he's that good

benjamin - obverrated, never was THAT promising.

and you forgot palladino. the only of those who may break through.

the talent we really destroyed are the likes of matteo brighi and maresca. so promising once, fucked up by the great triade.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Fliakis said:
mirante - dont know much about him but he's surely no buffon, and anyway, if gigi stays we're secure in that department for next 8-10 years.

masiello - still young, its only good for him that he's loaned out. we'll see what happens

gasbarroni - 24 already, not good enough to start for doria or palermo. forget him.

chiumiento - dont think he's that good

benjamin - obverrated, never was THAT promising.

and you forgot palladino. the only of those who may break through.

the talent we really destroyed are the likes of matteo brighi and maresca. so promising once, fucked up by the great triade.
Oh shit I forgot to mention Palladino and I wanted to.

But we never tried Gasbarroni,and Masiello was tasted only against inter last season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vigr77 said:
Maybe I'm too wrong in my opinion. But i saw Juve first when they played and won FC AJAX in Champios League Final 1995-96 sesion. It was wonderfull. I feld in love Juve then...In 1996-97 sesion. Juve were playing unbelievable.
I mean where's past JUVE? I even enjoyed when Juve lost game. Becouse they played original Football. I think that we I have problem in center forward. forwars can't be contact wiht center and pay footbal...Thanks For atennetion....

you'll re-enjoy your juve days when Crapello will be out, hopefully.

Jan 13, 2006
Vigr77 said:
Good Morning Friends ....
these yeare were the best ..

i remember that we were in the final matches of the champion league 3 times together !!!

and we just won the 1996 ..

and i cant forget the Delpiero goal on reverplait ( argentina ) on the inter continental cup
1/0 and we won that cup also
these 3 years were some thing else

we had Lippi with us !!!

and you can imagine what can we do when lippi drive the juve car its like we were riding Ferrari car

but now we are riding a yellow cao ( Taxi ) capello = yellow cap

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Sheesh, if I weren't following Italian football I might just be convinced that Juventus is a team battling from relegation.

We had a young Del Piero, we didn't have young prospects like Zidane or Deschamps...they were already in their prime age that time.

Anyhow we all remember those glory days and hope somehow we can enjoy them again.

Perhaps those were our peak days and we are now suffering our off peak years...whatta club to have an off peak period like ours eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)