Where to get new juve kits w/ name and number (3 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I don't mind wearing a shirt WITHOUT the player's name and number on.....so I just go to a store and get one for about 42 Euros.

And in the city where I live you can get someone to iron the names and numbers for you with a fee. They charge by the number of letters in the name so you pay a lot more if you'd like a Legrottalglie shirt other than a Buffon shirt...*)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
I don't mind wearing a shirt WITHOUT the player's name and number on.....so I just go to a store and get one for about 42 Euros.

And in the city where I live you can get someone to iron the names and numbers for you with a fee. They charge by the number of letters in the name so you pay a lot more if you'd like a Legrottalglie shirt other than a Buffon shirt...*)
Original jerseys in Hong Kong cost only 42 Euros? Cool!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Normal price for this year's shirt is 46 Euros. I got mine for 42.

"Original" as in one from a Nike shop with a tag saying "authentic"

maybe that's why we got so pissed off with the shipping fee charged by Juvestore.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
They charge by the number of letters in the name so you pay a lot more if you'd like a Legrottalglie shirt other than a Buffon shirt...*)
Like that's ever gonna happen :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Normal price for this year's shirt is 46 Euros. I got mine for 42.

"Original" as in one from a Nike shop with a tag saying "authentic"

maybe that's why we got so pissed off with the shipping fee charged by Juvestore.
Well, that's a very good price, because at www.juvestore.com the price is 70 euros. Every year I've been buying jerseys for 80 dollars or so.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
And now you can get last season's shirts for less than 30 Euros. I have been thinking of getting last season's third jersey (the purple/balck/blue one)

juve1717

Jun 14, 2004
Can anyone tell me where can I get the hird (blue) jersey with emerson on the back? Or any other place where I can buy the new jerseys with names.

I would like to order inline to the united states.

thanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)