Where on earth should I live? (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
I just got Puerto Rico. They must think I am some tax-evading wannabe crypto douche.
Or you run around Queens with a wife beater on asking everyone to buy the bike you just stole for $5 and you strictly do not cheat on the five different women you have relationships with . If you had less than five women, "in my community, you gay, you gay if you don't have five women."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Based on what, your status as an authoritarian pedophile?
Saying that I am, in fact, a fish was probably the tipping point. The authoritarian pedophile thing too though. Ya figured me out, fren

- - - Updated - - -

I got Argentina.

They must think I'm some matê sipping poser with Nazi heritage.
You the long lost son of Mengele.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Or you run around Queens with a wife beater on asking everyone to buy the bike you just stole for $5 and you strictly do not cheat on the five different women you have relationships with . If you had less than five women, "in my community, you gay, you gay if you don't have five women."
Watch it or I'll throw paper towels at you.

Honestly, this would be so much better if the first question was, "which people do you hate most?"

Then it shows religious choices followed by race, followed by sexual orientation.
I perhaps hate most the drunk British tourists that fell on their faces and yelled blotto slurred nonsense at 4am under my old apartment window.

Therefore I must hate pasty white, hormonally challenged lapsed Anglicans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)