where is juve great personality? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2004
OH!after last night match against Inter,it seems this season is OVER for us.

I'm a new member here but I know you all have discussed about juve problems of this season most of time.

but come to think:what was our MAIN problem this season?
It may you say lack of good defenders,maybe injuries who took place for our important players,or lack of a nice defensive midfielder after davids,some may blame lippi,some may angry of moggi's faults and etc.

but there is a big question:where is juventus great personality that we were proud of that?
juve did their best until the last minute of each single match.remeber last season and the matches against roma(at olympico),deportivo(at riazor),parma(at delle alpi) and many other matches.juve used to come back even when played with the second team(just like the match against dynamo at kiev).

so what did happen for this great personality?why juve players suppose themselves as a looser befor every big match?why?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
it's not a matter of team's spirit as much i beleive ..

our current team is aging thats one .. two we lack the deapth in our midfield .. and three .. our defense .. no comment ~~ just get new players .. thats it !!

we need a good replacment for Davids that we must do ..

hopefully next year .. will be better for our team ..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
every team has its ups and downs.. losing is not the end of the road.. You always pass failure on the way to success..

success isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal.. but what must we do is learn from our mistakes.. coz it's the only way to correct them..

I hope Moggi is reading thes.. :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea, i hope he's a guest in this forum :rofl: reading our posts secretly.....while sipping capuccino (or whatever it is that italians drink) and bettega is sitting beside him, writing everything down :p

OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    right.i hope he read our comments and change his mind.

but even if he understand his mistake after this damn season,it will be enough for juve!!

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    yea, i hope he's a guest in this forum :rofl: reading our posts secretly.....while sipping capuccino (or whatever it is that italians drink) and bettega is sitting beside him, writing everything down :p
    Hmm.. Why didnt he?
    If I was him, i'll go to some of the Juve's forum in the net and read some od the posts. So I can get some enlightment for what should I do to fix the problem.

Or maybe Juve's internet team should tell him what to do if Moggi cant use INet.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    :rofl: i bet he is,in some cyber café! if he is he betterlisten to wat were saying... or lippi, we will hunt u down!! mmmm hahahahahaha lol

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    The key of all this is davids so we must bring him back and kick lippi out with some new defenders and a play maker we will be ok again.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I think there are no problems with neither PERSONALITY, nor ATTITUDE and INTEGRITY- we have plenty of all that. Problems are with CONSISTANCY and RESULTS (which we unfortunately don't have).

We can't win forever. Let's take a one-year break and comeback next year stronger than ever.

Jul 28, 2002
    i agree in the old days, zizou davids and monty gave away free kicks for fun....the opositions may not have had flowing football, but they did get a load of freekicks.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I like Davids. But he is feeling great in Catalonia, and he will sign with Barca.

As for Montero- I dislike him even more after last night!

Jul 28, 2002
    i do also feel sorry for monty, when he was younger he was a class hardman...still is a hardman, but his even bigger lack of pace is making it hard for him to be a hard man....needs a pacey partner...aint got that.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    There's definite team spirit -- as they are failing as a team, and not just on poor individual performances.

In fact, as an entire team, they are all playing like uncoordinated individuals who've rarely played alongside each other.

Individually, it seems like everyone is having a subpar year. Such a contrast to Milan, where just about everybody is having a career year.

But I'd like to personally blame Collina for all of Juve's woes. It seems that every game where he's been the arbitro this season has resulted in a humiliating scoresheet and a Montero ejection, I swear...

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Almajhool ] ++
    it's not a matter of team's spirit as much i beleive ..

our current team is aging thats one .. two we lack the deapth in our midfield .. and three .. our defense .. no comment ~~ just get new players .. thats it !!

we need a good replacment for Davids that we must do ..

hopefully next year .. will be better for our team ..
    age is not the problem coz milan ages average is higher than that of juve

Problem is something beyond our imagination

I think there are some adminstrative and relatioships prob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)