Where got the prettiest girls? (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Michael Jackson = LaToya Jackson :eek:

Have you ever seen the two of them together in the same place at the same time??? No? Well, noone has. Rumour is they are the same person :eek:

Scary :scared:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++
after that post:

for mature audience

btw, i hear Australia women do the samething...:eek: hayley :D ;)
oi :fero: (sorry, only just found this thread)

Actually I think that's a bit of a stereotype... most of us Ausie gals wear bras. I've only gone without maybe once or twice in the last year and I'm pretty sure I'm in the majority.

Sorry to bring you down there :D

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #307
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Well he didn't - he has a skin disease.

What's more astonishing is that he still denies having had surgery on his nose :rolleyes:
    Could you tell me more about this? Jackson did do surgery to make him white, right?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Could you tell me more about this? Jackson did do surgery to make him white, right?
    Well, i think that is the only way that someone can turn from black to white :D

If a white girl take sun in the beah, she will turn to black right, but, if a black guy takes sun on the beach, maybe he could turn white someday :)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

Have you ever seen the two of them together in the same place at the same time??? No? Well, noone has. Rumour is they are the same person :eek:

Yes I did and they are scary indeed. Those people really ruined their lives. Why haven't they stopped in time, like Janet ?!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

I was thinking about that 3 days ago.

In E! entertaiment television, were doign a special about latoya, and she looks equal like michael in the early days!!.I can bet one of my fingers if the same guy that worked michael face was no the same that worked on latoya´s face! :cool:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Last thing I heard is that he never had surgery to make him white. He supposedly has some skin disease that kills off the pigment (correct English word?) in the skin, turning it lighter and lighter until it's white.

Because of this disease, he can also NOT get a sun tan and too much sunshine is very dangerous. And that's supposed to explain the hats and stuff he wears.

But since I'm not a doctor and I used to suck at biology at highschool, I can't tell you if it's true.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

Last thing I heard is that he never had surgery to make him white. He supposedly has some skin disease that kills off the pigment (correct English word?) in the skin, turning it lighter and lighter until it's white.

Because of this disease, he can also NOT get a sun tan and too much sunshine is very dangerous. And that's supposed to explain the hats and stuff he wears.

But since I'm not a doctor and I used to suck at biology at highschool, I can't tell you if it's true.
    Im very sure that it was not a natural process.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

There is such disease indeed, but it looks in other way than Jackson's case.

I've heard that about Jackson, but I dont believe that. I think he said that as ex excuse.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yes, the desease does exist and I have seen cases of it (on TV) but the people who have it dont become all white. They usually have smaller or bigger white spots on their skin, but to be completely white as a result from that perticular disease, as MJ says, is nearly impossible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)