Where got the prettiest girls? (1 Viewer)

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    Hey Dj Juve,

I absolutely think India got some of the best looking females in the world. Damn, they are so pretty. Well, the higher-class of India I am talking about.

No wonder they always do so well in the Ms. Universe/world pageants.

Panama, Costa Rica, the whole of Central America and the Caribbean got some hotties.

Damn, I'm so lucky :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Hey Dj Juve,

I absolutely think India got some of the best looking females in the world. Damn, they are so pretty. Well, the higher-class of India I am talking about.

No wonder they always do so well in the Ms. Universe/world pageants.
    amen :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    there is no country with the hottest girls.

every country has good looking girls. its just that theyre different slightly- but none is worse than the other really in terms of attractiveness.

you just gotta have good taste and an eye for class.

im not against people having fetishes for certain countries tho ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    there is no country with the hottest girls.

every country has good looking girls. its just that theyre different slightly- but none is worse than the other really in terms of attractiveness.

you just gotta have good taste and an eye for class.

im not against people having fetishes for certain countries tho ;)
    Thats true,,,the most interesting part is that n all the countrys, are hot girls,, they look very good, and at the same time so different from the girls of the other countrys. Own characteristics.

Anyways.

Japan: i live that long black hair and those kitten eyes!! so charming.

Latin girls: They have flame inside!, well almost all the latin girls: this have much to do with the latin musik (sensual).

Europeans: Miss Chzc Republic:eek:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Well after a while 'hot' girls as such make you sick. You start to look for something special thats less obvious in them than beauty on the outside the usual 'sense of humour', etc.

Its happened to me before when a 5 or 6 has this 'thing' in them- something that attracts you to her. Some call it confidence. Some call it charisma, vibes, chemistry, whatever.

I call it..........mojo ;)

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Thats true,,,the most interesting part is that n all the countrys, are hot girls,, they look very good, and at the same time so different from the girls of the other countrys. Own characteristics.

Anyways.

Japan: i live that long black hair and those kitten eyes!! so charming.

Latin girls: They have flame inside!, well almost all the latin girls: this have much to do with the latin musik (sensual).

Europeans: Miss Chzc Republic:eek:
    Panama staged the Ms Universe Tuesday night right? Looks like such a lovely place. The girls too :D

Like long, black hair? Like indian's and latino? :thumb:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

Panama staged the Ms Universe Tuesday night right? Looks like such a lovely place. The girls too :D

Like long, black hair? Like indian's and latino? :thumb:
    Well yeah, it was here,,, all those girls were so beautifull =).
    Panama is a very small country in the middle of america,,, is the thinnest part of the continent.

"Like long, black hair? Like indian's and latino? " :
    well i dont undertand the meaning of the question,,,but yes i like girls with long(but normal long!above the waist) black hair, but no the indian(panama) ones. They let his hair grow sooo long! it looks horrible. Anyway, they are a few, and live in the fartest part of the country, not in the city.

If you have the opportunity, come here, the city is very wild

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #52
    What I meant is that if you liked long black hair like the Indian's and Latins.

Nevermind anyway.

I will visit Panama one day. Sounds like fun. The parties good then?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    What I meant is that if you liked long black hair like the Indian's and Latins.

Nevermind anyway.

I will visit Panama one day. Sounds like fun. The parties good then?
    Ah yeah,,,i like latin long hair too! who not, but they have not alwayys black hair,,, in the other hand,,,japanese girls all have beauty and long black hair.

See??

yeah come...the parties are very good! no better than in europe of course,, but very wild!

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    Funny no one has mentioned America as yet. With girls like Halle Berry, Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson Lee, Denise Richards and they.

Then again, they are probably the very few America have. That's why they are so famous.:D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    Well after a while 'hot' girls as such make you sick. You start to look for something special thats less obvious in them than beauty on the outside the usual 'sense of humour', etc.

Its happened to me before when a 5 or 6 has this 'thing' in them- something that attracts you to her. Some call it confidence. Some call it charisma, vibes, chemistry, whatever.

I call it..........mojo ;)
    That's one of the best and truest things you ever said Josh :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)