Where does Juve stand in the top 10 world club teams (3 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Juventus failed to win 4 times in the last five matches while conceeding 7 goals... and you people place it at #2?

Here is my top 3:

1. Chelsea
2. Barcelona
3. AC Milan

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Juventus coach Fabio Capello rates Chelsea as the outstanding side in Europe this season.
Capello also praises the impact of manager Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge, describing the Portuguese coach as "the number one coach at the moment".

When discussing Europe’s best sides, Capello said: "A month ago I would have said Barcelona (were the strongest), but the most solid squad at the moment is Chelsea.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Juventus failed to win 4 times in the last five matches while conceeding 7 goals... and you people place it at #2?

Here is my top 3:

1. Chelsea
2. Barcelona
3. AC Milan
How can you rank Milan 3rd when they were the better team against Barca? Milan is by far the best team in the world at the moment.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
okay, this is unneccesary, it will change 100 times under the season. But right now it is:

1. CHELSEA
2. AC MILAN
3. BARCELONA

outsiders who r struggling to get in:
-Juventus
-Arsenal
-Inter
-Real Madrid
-Bayern Munchen
-Man utd.

etc.;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

How can you rank Milan 3rd when they were the better team against Barca? Milan is by far the best team in the world at the moment.
I have got to have at least one of the teams I like in the top 2 :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Here is my top 3:

1. Chelsea
2. Barcelona
3. AC Milan

Right on!!! Although if Chelsea lose Robben to injury, the standings will probably change drastically. hehehehe:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)