Where do you see Juve next season? (1 Viewer)

New logo, new coach - Juventus FC 04/05

• The best team in Europe - CL is ours!

• Top in Italy - Average in Europe. Another step to the third star.

• A new coach, new players - but Coppa is within reach!

• No titles this year. Our era is over - hard days for juvefans to come.

Results are only viewable after voting.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I think the squad is collectively capable of doing better than last year. Last year was such a universal underachiever season.

But last season was mostly two halves: consistently performing well against lesser opponents, and falling on our faces against Rome and Milan teams. I would trade some let downs against mid- and lower-table teams for more victories in big games... particularly given the CL implications of that.

But I think Milan and even Inter are going to be tough as nails this season. I am seeing us finish third again in Serie A unless the situation changes significantly.
i think that the third place last season or any season is not so bad.We cannot win all the time, and there is also the bad form,which catches-up the teams.Certainly we will be alive when Juve get the third star, but milan guys will neaded 3 generations more to get that success;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
well you know waht happened last year. Milan started of very badly losing many friendlies and so on. could it be the same as with juve?

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
With Fabio Capello as coach and with Luciano Moggi's signings (Emerson, Cannavaro, Ibrahimovic, and hopefully Jankulovski), as well as the new talents Blasi, Miccoli, Olivera. I would see Juventus taking over the leading role in European futbol, head-to-head with Real Madrid, Milan and Manchester United.

Therefore I'd say, Juventus is in to win Champions and Scudetto this year, along with any other competition they may elect to enter.

Xziz :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I would have agreed, but the sale of miccoli has just blown our chances of winning anything at all this year. The treatment of miccoli here is absolutely disgraceful and I for one hope he gets a hat trick against us and sticks two fingers up to the twats in charge of our club. Absolutely shocking.. guess who's guaranteed a starting place next year folks.. thats right lord delpiero :rolleyes:

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
YES LORD DEL PIERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, please. You thought Miccoli was gonna start over del and trez this season, especially early on. Hed always be 3rd. Hell, I like the guy, hes really quick, got great acceleration and potential, but Capello is not gonna bench Del. For as long as Del produces, and remains fit, Capello will ALWAYS start him. he IS the captain, what you expect?

I think well do the double this year.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I would have agreed, but the sale of miccoli has just blown our chances of winning anything at all this year. The treatment of miccoli here is absolutely disgraceful and I for one hope he gets a hat trick against us and sticks two fingers up to the twats in charge of our club. Absolutely shocking.. guess who's guaranteed a starting place next year folks.. thats right lord delpiero :rolleyes:
100% agreed

I'm in my uni computer lab and I giggled to myself when I read the part about him scoring against us. How awesome would that celebration look, after he nutmegs Buffon from 40 yards, he just turns to the stands and sticks two fingers up :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:confused:

I meant one finger on each hand. I guess you knew that already but I don't really get what you're trying to say

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

That's hardly fair. He had one bad season, a season in which everyone sucked by the way. As far as I know he did score 16 goals in the 2001-2002 and 2002-2003 championship. He shone a couple of times in the Champions League in 2002-2003 as well, being our best player against Newcastle and Real Madrid.

SO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD Del Piero SHOULD NOT have been benched years ago. ONE bad season isn't fair to criticise Del Piero as hard as you're doing right now. What has Miccoli ever done for us? Not even 8% of what Del Piero has done.

I admit he had a hard season last year and in 1999-2000 and 2000-2001, but hey give the guy a break for god's sake. He has played brilliant seasons as well and 2003 IS NOT A DECADE AGO! Furthermore, why isn't everyone burning Nedved? He had an awful season last year.
Instead of saying absolutely moronic things it would be better to say you just don't like Del Piero very much. I don't think you threat him very fairly and you show much favourism towards Miccoli. What has this dwarf proven after all? Not even half as much as Del Piero. Miccoli never even got to 16 goals in Serie A.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
C'mon, even if Miccoli wasn't sold, Del Piero would've started ahead of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)