Where do you see Juve next season? (1 Viewer)

New logo, new coach - Juventus FC 04/05

• The best team in Europe - CL is ours!

• Top in Italy - Average in Europe. Another step to the third star.

• A new coach, new players - but Coppa is within reach!

• No titles this year. Our era is over - hard days for juvefans to come.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
actually there are a lot of optimists here :)
i would say. we have two sides...a lot of optimists....an on the other....a lot of pessimists...:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think the squad is collectively capable of doing better than last year. Last year was such a universal underachiever season.

But last season was mostly two halves: consistently performing well against lesser opponents, and falling on our faces against Rome and Milan teams. I would trade some let downs against mid- and lower-table teams for more victories in big games... particularly given the CL implications of that.

But I think Milan and even Inter are going to be tough as nails this season. I am seeing us finish third again in Serie A unless the situation changes significantly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
4th in Italy but I hope we end up 3rd - maybe some quarter finals in CL which is good and I think that the Coppa will in our closet

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I say numero 2 is the right choice. Capello is able to make do with what he has, especially in the Serie A. Not sure about Europe though. :undecide:

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Best we can do: 2nd in the league, quarter final of CL, winners of Coppa.

Worst we can do: 3rd in the league, 2nd round of CL, semi finals of Coppa.

No 3 gets my vote.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
I cant really answer this questions until:
1 the transfers that are going on are completed.
2. We pass the first round of cl

I think if the club manages to do both of these profesionaly we could be in for a good season. I mean we have a really strong midfield. Emerson is just amazing he plays wiht the ball. Imaine camoranesi nedved, emerson and zambrota. Thats unbeatable

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I'm not so sure about this topic.If we enter c.l. this year, after this poor result I 'll be very happy.Certainly this year is going to be WORMING UP. Ali said the right thing - transition time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)