Where do u watch Juve matches? (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
special street for matches in dubai, usually go there but its mostly home since i live far away from it, if its the CL, then its everywhere

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Man, if I couldn't be at the delle Alpi, I would love to be able to watch a match in one of the Juve pubs around Italy. (I got to see one in La Spezia a couple years back -- that was pretty cool.)

So it's really just me, my sofa, and my DVR.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
im watch the serie a games in the uk on bravo and they show juve most (of course)

i watch the juve champ leagues games on sky sports, they show all juves games on it.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
swag said:
Man, if I couldn't be at the delle Alpi, I would love to be able to watch a match in one of the Juve pubs around Italy. (I got to see one in La Spezia a couple years back -- that was pretty cool.)

Me, too.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
...which means my neighbors have learned not to call the cops on a Sunday morning if they hear screaming next door. ;)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
when i am in switzerland(residence country) i watch them in an italian bar where there r juve fans from all around the world
when i am in egypt(home country) i watch them at home (al jazeera)

Jan 7, 2004
swag said:

you forgot vaseline ;)

me here at home. most of the games are in the morning so not many options for going somewhere. big game is usually at my friends house

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Don Bes said:
you forgot vaseline ;)

me here at home. most of the games are in the morning so not many options for going somewhere. big game is usually at my friends house
And the Kleenex.

But that's only when Alena is on the Domenica Sportiva post-game. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)