Where can I get a Juventus Beanie? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This reminds me of a couple of days ago. I headed down to the markets and looked around, then decided that i wanted to get my hands on some Juventus merchandise. One of the places I saw had towels, and i noticed towels with Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Milan, Inter and Roma... a little odd, I thought, but expecting him to have a Juve one also, i pulled out my car keys and showed he guy the Juve logo keyring (he couldn't really speak English), but he said he didn't have it. Not getting too discouraged, I looked around other places. Same story :fero:

Maybe I should've posted this in the "Why is juve not considered a superpower" thread, because our lack of marketing is shocking. Even my gf said "Honestly, out of those, I'd know Man U, Arsenal and Milan. Your team don't really sell themselves, do they?"

Imagine if we sold Del Piero's image to millions of screaming asian teenage girls... maybe then we could buy some decent players without selling half our squad :groan:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i think i've seen them online in juvestore.....yea, i'm sure they have those. try and check there

Imagine if we sold Del Piero's image to millions of screaming asian teenage girls... maybe then we could buy some decent players without selling half our squad
as bad as this sounds.....i wish that will never happen gray. i dont juve to be like madrid or manU.

marketing....yes! screaming girls.....hell no!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)