Where are you from?? (3 Viewers)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

not that I would know, but i would have thought otherwise
mmm everybody have their own opinions, but the development of Dubai made it the best city.
there are also many of other developed cities, have the same development as Dubai do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well I don't know much about dubai or anything, I just would have expected the most developed city in the world to be in either western europe, japan or the states.

Did it get soem kind of official thing, or is it just your opinion that dubai is the most developed? :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I would say that it is the most modern, but not the most developed.

Anyway, as you can read on the left I'm from Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia (not Slovakia!!!). But only half of my home is here, the other part is in Dortmund (Germany). My father lives there and he is 50% german 50% slovenian, so that makes me quarter german. My mum is slovenian :) I'm the first Antonina in the family :D

But I think I was adopted and origin from latin america :D

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
Born , live, studied , working in kuwait some small country between 3 huge countries ( Iraq , Saudi arabia , Iran ) , 100 % arabic , Qahtani to be more specific , My father and my mother are from the same family (cousin) big love story about thier mirrage , I am the oldest son of the family and this mean i have some responsibility toward my family , proud of all that :)

this is my 500 post soooo please i need some cheers :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Cheers Juvelover

++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Right now I live mostly in hotel rooms, but when I go home, I either end up in Seatle, NY, Barcelona, or London. (I have flats in all those towns). And I try when I can to go to Amsterdam.
Do you post on this forum to cure the "hotel death"?

Do you seriously have flats in four towns? That would cost you a fortune. I assume you don't rent them out in second hand because it seems to me as you come "home" from time to time.
A flat in central London or New York would ruin me, especially in London.
What do you work with?

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    Please, King Lac tell us Where you are from, and "all that stuff".:D
    hmm....i havent told anyone yet!!!

ok ok for the first time in the world im gonna let people know!!1 this is a big moment for me and my bastard ego!!

ok, well here we go:

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

hmm....i havent told anyone yet!!!

ok ok for the first time in the world im gonna let people know!!1 this is a big moment for me and my bastard ego!!

ok, well here we go:

As far as I can trace, my ancestors lived in India, in a strange region called Goa. It was strange because of its extensive portugese influence that can be seen in culture, language, religion.

From what I know I have part-Indian, part Portugese ancestry. I know nothing about my dad's side but his last name is Italian I think(Rozario) but my mom's is Cutinha(portugese).

In fact there is a part of Goa that is 95% hardcore Portugal-supporters at the WC. A rave and drug paradise in the 60s and thats where goa trance comes from ;)

Born and lived in Kuwait for most of my life, until I moved to the US a few years back. And no I know absolutely nothing about the language because I lived around foreigners so much(not a hard feat since about 70% of the population is foreign)

My grandparents moved a lot- Liverpool, Tokyo, Seville, NYC, London, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Kuwait, etc and my parents are no different. Ive moved no less than 8-10 times in my 16-year-long life....
    What a story! You can write a book about it I think!;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)