where are the players? (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
we seem to act like toothless tigers in the face of severe difficulties.where is that typical juventus fighting spirit?there is no conte,there is no ferrara,del piero isnt a regular starter anymore,nedved is at the twilight of his career,tacchinardi has been loaned out..

there is no inpspiration.players that inspire are either not playing for us or they are either at the end of their careers.cannavaro oozes fighting spirit and inspiration,so do zambrotta and gigi.but what about everyone else?

where are players that bled black and white?where are players that cried tears of pain when we lost and players that sang with joy when we won?where are players that walked out of the tunnel holding their head high all because they represented juventus?where are players that fought to the end even when all hope was lost?and where are players that cared about the team first and themselves later?WHERE ARE THEY??????

bring back ALESSIO TACCHINARDI!!!
we need players like him!

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
axlrose85 said:
where are players that bled black and white?where are players that cried tears of pain when we lost and players that sang with joy when we won?where are players that walked out of the tunnel holding their head high all because they represented juventus?where are players that fought to the end even when all hope was lost?and where are players that cared about the team first and themselves later?WHERE ARE THEY??????
There all celebrating their pension :smoke:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Look, Tacchi will not add anything to the squad!! but we should learn a lesson and that is we need heart and inspired players!!

Which means give our youth a chance!!....let them play for the club they grew up training with! That is the key!! ATLEAST one Juventus product on the first 11..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
Look, Tacchi will not add anything to the squad!! but we should learn a lesson and that is we need heart and inspired players!!

Which means give our youth a chance!!....let them play for the club they grew up training with! That is the key!! ATLEAST one Juventus product on the first 11..
Agree, let him play at spain, seriously his better off there. As for the youth.. how I wish that could happen but on a realistic level.. I cant remember our last youth who actually broke into our team.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:

No.

Zanetti will have a chance :smoke: :faq1:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
tassard said:
No, there is a bad auora around Juve after the Christmas break

We were solid before christmas, What the hell happened? Why we so dam poor?
I cringe watching our games these days :cry:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bah. We're having our later than usual bad form streak. Things should pick up soon. Let's not start the word "crisis" getting passed around just yet. But it's inevitable.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
tassard said:
We bought Blasi from Parma and Chiellini from a Serie B team
Right so we have to go further back than that :eyebrows: Infact just as a quiz anyone know our last youth product ? So much so for being called "youthfullness"

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
We were solid before christmas, What the hell happened? Why we so dam poor?
I cringe watching our games these days :cry:
I would seriously say its tiredness, we got old players and no squad rotation. I think its simple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)