When you realised you posted too much... (1 Viewer)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Jesus this little high schoolish love talking is getting annoying. And I didnt even have to listen to so much of it first time around (no one talked to me hehe).

Let it end now!!!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Jesus this little high schoolish love talking is getting annoying. And I didnt even have to listen to so much of it first time around (no one talked to me hehe).

Let it end now!!!
    Someone is feeling jeolous and left out!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Nicole,

What I find very good about your posts- they are most of the time on-topic. And as I said- I admire your loyalty and support towards a club you support.

With me, on the other hand, 90% of the posts are about drinking.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Yeah.

Try it sometime. Its amazing how much better you function.

I get completely drunk 3 times a week though. Light drinking probably dosent make a difference :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Yeah.

Try it sometime. Its amazing how much better you function.

I get completely drunk 3 times a week though. Light drinking probably dosent make a difference :D
    Hmmm... you quit drinking and at the same time get completely drunk 3 times a week? Are you questioning Einstein's theory of relativety?

On average in a given month, out of 4 weeks,

In two of the weekends I drink two times a week, one of which is "lots" of drinking.

In the other two weekends I drink once a week, while every other time is "lots" of drinking.

There are some exceptions though, like this weekend. Friday is a German party, Saturday is an international student party, and Sunday is the superbowl with my class.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Well it didnt.

Though drinking isnt so cool. Not something to brag about, not something that makes you a cool person. To be able to go out and enjoy yourself without drinking, now thats cool. Not that I could ever do that but anyways.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I don't know...

To me drinking is a lot. And I am not talking about getting wasted. It is a hobby, a subject of fascination and utility, joy and ultimate satisfaction.

Drinking may not be "cool" in a sense of making oneself a "cool person"- that's a wrong approach.

Alcohol is a way to make yourself feel good when you deserve it.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Ive forgotten how to get drunk three days in a row... I could do that five months but now I cant

Elnur please help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)