when the pain begins.... (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
So,you wake up one morning,and you are all healthy and fine,with a little unnoticable pain in the end of your spinal coloumn.
you wake up the next day and the pain grows and so on for few days until you realise you can't sit properly on a chair any more.

so,you visit the doctor.
and you go for x-ray.
and the doctor says you're fine,you relax but the pain reminds you that you are probably NOT fine.

so,an other doctor tells you that you have a cyst in the end of your spinal coloumn and that you have to take it off.how? SURGERY.

in general i am getting terrified when it comes to pain.
i can't stand it.
so now,imagine surgery.

the place i had the cyst was infected and the doctor cut it-when i heard "where's the fleam?" i nearly had a heart attack-put off the infection and told me i had to take off the whole cyst after some time.

now,i have a wound that the pain is killing me,i can't sit,i can't lay on my ass,i can't walk,i can't do a thing cause the pain is....huge.

now,thanx god the surgery may be canseled if the infection stops,but still,the idea of a possible surgery makes me cry.it hurts like hell even now,that i have just an open wound.

the doctor also told me that this happens to a lots of people and the surgery is a rutine surgery.

guys,did this shit ever happened to any of you before?
how was it???

sorry for the pointless thread but i just wanted to share my pain with you...
:down: and hear some advises or other similar stories to make me feel a little better cause i suffer really bad!!!!!!!!

i have ezclty the same problem... i have pain...

but i have not visited any doctor

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ive had constant back pain whenever i sit/lie down for the past month :frown: im going to a doctor in a few days i think

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I am terrified of surgery and all things medical too. Last time I got my blood taken out was like five years ago. If it hurts a lot you should go for it. Its like whats more annoying: the pain or the surgery?

Hope you get better soon!
    well,the most annoying part is that everyone saw my ass :fero::fero::fero:

but today it was one soooooooooooo cute guy who cleaned my wound :heart:
    when i lied i just wanted to tell him:now do whatever you want with me :D

he was amazing.... :heart:
    plus,he didn't hurt me at all.
    my doctor makes me suffer everytime!! :(

++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    no sex?
    are you kiddin'???
    of caurse not. :wallbang:

++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
    Yes it is a Rutine surgery. Its nothing to be worried about. If the cyst is infected and does not respond to anti-biotics you should drain it or remove it. The process is not that painful, but many people a scared because it is called a surgery. Actually, many people are scared of hospitals in general.
    Point is, don't worry Lili, if for any reason the anti-biotics do not work the surgery is not that bad.

Good luck and keep us posted :)
    thanx god it does respond to antibiotics and maybe i'll be lucky enough to skip the surgery for now.and if the amount of my luck is THAT big,imay skip the surgery for good :D

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    No matter what kind of surgery they do on me, I want to be completely out colt, a total anesteshia, I just want to sleep through it.

Sorry to hear about that Lily, hope you get better soon.
    i want complete anesteshia too but i am a little embarrased to ask for it cause the surgery is so small and i don't want to look even more terrified,and also,this could be dangerous. doctors don't like to risk total anesteshia if it's not necessary

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

i have ezclty the same problem... i have pain...

but i have not visited any doctor
    you should visit the doctor asap because if you visit him soon enough,you may skip bigger problems ;)

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Hey Lil, one and a half years ago I had the same problem except the cyst was located on my top centre of my back.

So yea, I went to a doctor, he told me it needs to be cut off. He gave me some anti biotics to ease the infection.

For the removal part, it's honestly not that bad. The only thing that hurts, and it lasts a matter of seconds, is the part where they inject the anesthesia. After that, you are basically numb and dont feel anything. To be honest, I didnt even know when the doctor started cutting. All I heard was the sound of my skin ripping and I though he was cutting a piece of cloth cause I felt absolutely nothing.
    Anyway, after that was kind of tedious. I had a huge bandaid on my back, couldnt sleep on my back and had to clean the wound everyday.

All in all, nothing to worry about. It's quite common.
    that part is indeed the worst.now that they opened my cyst in first place,they injected me anesteshia and it hurted soooooooo bad!!!!
    it's not really a pain,it's more like an extreme and painful sting.

if i hear this sound,my skin will crawl,i'll feel sick,and then i will faint.
    for SURE :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .

anyway thanx for shaing this experience....at least i know someone feels my pain and shares my worries :down:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    but today it was one soooooooooooo cute guy who cleaned my wound :heart:
    when i lied i just wanted to tell him:now do whatever you want with me :D

he was amazing.... :heart:
    plus,he didn't hurt me at all.
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    no sex?
    are you kiddin'???
    of caurse not. :wallbang:
    Doesnt sounds like it there Lily :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    I've never heard of spinal problems leading to surgery, but reading this topic it's seems like it happens a lot. If you have any problems with it just tell the doctor, most of them give an answer like "We can do (A) and then ..., or we can do (B) and then ..." They let you make the choice.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Hey Lil, I know about back pain.

4 years ago, I had to have the two lowest vertebrae on my back fused together, because they had degenerated to the point where there wasn't much left.

Now, at the time of my surgery, I was 31, and the long-term prognosis of being able to have full range of motion again was next to 0%.

Fortunately, through hard work and dedication (and dropping 40 lbs), I am now able to lead an extremely active life, with very little restrictions on what I can do.

Except for roller coasters. I can't go on those anymore. Doesn't matter, they always made me sick anyway.

Although its not the same situation that you are in, the point is that you'll come out of it OK, and there really isn't anything to be afraid of.

Best of luck to you, Baby. You'll be fine.

I believed this nigga ran away

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    My heart is with you dear Lillie...

But don't worry. Everything will be just fine...Just calm down and relax.

Maybe, it'd make you feel better if I tell you that my mother had it once, and she did the surgery and she's all right now...

And don't be afraid of the "SURGERY". The word is too big for what is actually happening...

I have had FOUR surgeries. Two of them were so difficult... I got hurt...One of them took four years to recover, and I still, sometimes, suffer from the consequences... But it was very difficult...

Yours is gonna be so easy...I am so sure dear...Most people did it...
    Just be strong...

Hope you get well,

Good luck...:kiss:

FORZA LILIANA
    THE ETERNAL DEVIL

:devil:
    :):):)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Hey Lil, I said I sprained my ankle playing football yesterday and that spoilt my weekend. Yea, well, it wasnt sprained, my foot is fractured and I tore some tissues :D

I wasn't gonna go to the doctor cause I though no big deal until my friend forced me to go. Now I'm on crutches (spell?).

So you're injured, so am I. Lets drink.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)