Whats you favorite Depeche Mode song? (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Back home we have a DJ on the easy listening station. His name is Spike. But everyone refers to him as Scottish Spike. Every friday around lunchtime he has a segment called "whats your favorite depeche mode song" and the audience call in requests and Depeche is played for the next few hours. Being away at school I havent heard his show and a long time. So what is your favorite?

I like Enjoy the Silence. and yes remixes are ok too.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
    I'll bite.. What or Who is/are Depeche Mode?
    they are an electronic band from the 80s. everyone kinda makes fun of them now. but if you hear a cool electronic song playing on a pop station, at least here in the states, its probably depeche mode.

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++

they are an electronic band from the 80s. everyone kinda makes fun of them now. but if you hear a cool electronic song playing on a pop station, at least here in the states, its probably depeche mode.
    Oh..

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    i didnt know where i was.

would a mod be so kind to close this one? i just opened a sister thread in its proper place.

good looks Chxta

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

i like that one when at the end of the video the singer gets out of the night club with two chicks...the whole video is in some 50's or 60's style. it's from that ultra album.. damn i can't remember the name..

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by vlatko ] ++
    it's no good is the one. :)
    thats a good one. oakenfold did a remix of it a while back. its top notch.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Enjoy the Silence, Halo and Personal Jesus are on the ipod, but I'm looking for more good stuff from them.

Surprised that no-one has mentioned Personal Jesus yet, that has to be their most famous song, together with Just Can't Get Enough(?).

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
    Enjoy the Silence, Halo and Personal Jesus are on the ipod, but I'm looking for more good stuff from them.

Surprised that no-one has mentioned Personal Jesus yet, that has to be their most famous song, together with Just Can't Get Enough(?).
    personal jesus is awesome. johnny cash did a cover that is just amazing. you should check it out.

People are People is good.
    Try Walking in My Shoes.
    and did they do tainted love?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    My girlfriend is a Depeche Mode fanatic, she has all their CDs and will be going to watch them in a couple of months when they come to Sweden. I don't like them much but I think Enjoy the Silence is a good song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)