What's with sportgfx.com ? (1 Viewer)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Don't panic guys, the main uploader of high quality wallpapers took a short break. I'm pretty old user there and can say they will keep the work on.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I have a bad new about uploading of hq pictures there. Now, they updated the site as you all know, added reg and golden member thing. It means if you want download pictures you need to pay some cash and become a golden member. That's happened when as uploader said all of us stole his pictures and posted on other sites. He says it's not an easy job to do that and requesting for money. :confused:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If tabo89 hadn't posted here 200x already, I would have half a mind to file this under spam to advertise other web sites.

Now as this story has developed, it sounds like we are just advertising someone else's cash machine. :(

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Now, i have double feels. That was really nice site with really great quality pictures, but to waste money for wallpapers..it's sounds ridiculous. It doesn't cost so much. 3 euros per month, but the problem is that if for example i will buy this golden member thing i could not to post wallpapers here or somewhere else. It should be just only for me , otherwise i would be banned and thus wasting my money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)