What's up in Madrid ? (1 Viewer)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
:disagree:

Their new presidente :

"And despite the resistance of Milan, Kaka will be playing at Real next season along with Cesc Fabregas [Arsenal] and Arjen Robben [Chelsea].”

Is he mad... why would these teams part with these players. If this really happens...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Why do teams put up with these idiots, sue their asses. theyve already destroyed the plans fergie had going on by tapping that idiot ronaldo. If I were in charge of Man Utd i'd refuse 2 sell Ronaldo and send his ass to the bench to make an example of him. no player is bigger than the club. In Milans case I would just go ahead and take it to court. And that moron Capello can leave with his tail up his ass and take zlatan and his big nose too, that is if Real can afford to store and maintain a nose of that size.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Byrone said:
Now that u figured out that i have the reasoning of a 4year old,what do u think the chances are that Ramon Calderon can actually get (Kaka,Robben & Cesc):D
With Real Madrid there's only one rule: don't form expectations.

He can get all, he can get none... I think he might get all...

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Calderon who won got about 8500 votes, The runner up Juan Palacios got about 8000. What's good for you Juventini about that is that both have expressed interest in Zlatan.

Palacios had him as his biggest election promise while Calderon just mentioned him as a potential signing.

Good news, finally you will get rid of the most overrated player on the planet. Of course, if you get demoted you probably won't get full price, but hey, you can't have everything.

I'm so happy, I so want to see Zlatan play for Real.:)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
New Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon is still hopeful of bringing transfer targets Cesc Fabregas, Arjen Robben and Kaka to the Santiago Bernabeu.

Calderon caused a stir during the presidential election race when stating he would bring the trio to Madrid if he was named the club's new supremo.

He was announced as the club's new president on Monday and is ready to shake things up at the Bernabeu.

Calderon expects to have Juventus coach Fabio Capello installed at the club in the near future and is planning to bring star names to the Bernabeu.

"He (Capello) will have no problem leaving Juventus because he has a series of clauses in his contract that allow him to leave and Real will not have to pay anything to bring him here," Calderon told Antena 3.

Arsenal star Fabregas, Chelsea winger Robben and Milan star Kaka are on Calderon's wish list despite being warned off by their respective clubs.

Milan have threatened Fifa action over Kaka, but the 55-year-old is determined to breathe new life into the club.

"I want to represent all the fans and excite them by putting together the best possible team," he stated.

Asked if the trio would arrive, Calderon replied: "We have to be cautious, but I hope that all three will play here. Others will also come."

Calderon is determined to see Real add some steel to their silk.

"The coach will ensure there is discipline, preparation and planning, something that this club has lacked in recent years.

"We also need to decide which players will be leaving the club...The future of Real Madrid will be brilliant."

Source: Skysports

So all his talk about bringing in those players was a load of shite it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)