What's the purpose of... (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I doubt there is any future for him in Juventus. Our 3rd goalkeeper before bonnefoi was Antonio Mirante, and now he plays in Siena. Bonnefoi's will probably go to an other club too

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
If I remember correctly, I think Bonnefoi played when Juventus came to Hong Kong in the summer, so Chimenti could have a summer break......

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
Landry Bonnefoi

He gets paied for sittin on the bench, doing nothing. Did he even play a single game with Juventus. And if he has some talent it is being wasted here at Juventus. We should loan him out.
I agree you. And he will only improve if he play almost every week. And if we cant give to him, that oportunity, he should leave.

I still have no idea why Chimenti is our second choice and Bonnefoi is the number 4! :(

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im a bit worried bout Abbiati still. I hear he is a die hard Milanista, and has even gor a tatoo symbolising the club. Will he mess us around? or will he be professional and do us proud!?

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Im a bit worried bout Abbiati still. I hear he is a die hard Milanista, and has even gor a tatoo symbolising the club. Will he mess us around? or will he be professional and do us proud!?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Be patient lads, Bonnefoi is only 22, he will be our 2nd GK when Chimenti leaves. I think I can see Chimenti leaving pretty soon.

About Abbiati, he still looks pretty shaky, most probably due to the lack of confidence. Let's wait and see more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)