What's the purpose of... (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sure they do. Roma last year had Pelizolli, Curci, Zotti, Milan this year has Dida, Kalac and FIori I think, etc. Next year he will be 3rd choice again, maybe even 2nd depending on what happens to Chimenti.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Sure they do. Roma last year had Pelizolli, Curci, Zotti, Milan this year has Dida, Kalac and FIori I think, etc. Next year he will be 3rd choice again, maybe even 2nd depending on what happens to Chimenti.
so being the 3rd goalie he should step in when buffon is injured and chimenti is suking .. but instead abbiati is in no2 chimi is no3 and bonnefoi is 4 and hes been with juve for a long time i remember he was there i think when juve came to dubai

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
He may not get any games but we still need him around obviously...imagine we suffered another injury, we wouldn't want to risk not having a keeper on the bench.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
He may not get any games but we still need him around obviously...imagine we suffered another injury, we wouldn't want to risk not having a keeper on the bench.
Don't mention injuries anymore please, we have enough injuries

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Whats the purpose of this thread!? Whats the purpose of me to enter this post? .....Simple! To boost up my rating nearer1000 posts. So thats the purpose.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
bonnefoi will be somethiing like morgan de santis i think of udinese he was our 3 gk someday belive it or not now he manages to be the 2nd reserve gk in the nt

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I would at least like to see the guy play in a Coppa or something for once. All that time on the bench can't be good for his development. He's probably getting more goalie practice playing FIFA 2006 in the club room. :rolleyes:

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
im sure that bonnefoi will be like carini and isaksson!!! he has got much talent but till he'll be at juve he'll never be the first choice!!
best for him is to leave permanently...

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
he should leave i dont know why we got a 3 rd gk position its stpid, if the 1st and 2nd gk gets inured play the primavera gk altough he sucks but at least he plays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)