Whats the best goal you've ever seen live in a match? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Whats the best goal you've ever seen live in a match, not on TV but when you were actually at the stadium.

For me it was two great goals when Bosnia lost to Spain :)down:) in the WC 2002 qualifiers. First Gerard made a slalom through 4 or 5 players in the Bosnia defence to slam the ball in the net from 15 meters out for 1-0 and the other one was Exteberria with a right foot volley from 20+ meters that sent the ball into the top corner of the goal (cant remember if it was the right or the left) for 2-1.

Anyone else?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
FCK vs. Brøndby 2001

The championship match, last of the season, tied on points...

FCK's Sibusiso Zuma scored a fantastic bicycle kick from the egde of the box.

He received the ball, bounched it on his knee and then he jumped up real high and hammered the ball into the far corner... and FCK won the championship.

Amazing stuff from the south african! :eek: :thumb:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++
    just look at the pussified idiot on the right (yellow shiirt)...;)
    Dont tease the man, the ball could have seriously injured him, he could have even broken a nail :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    FCK vs. Brøndby 2001

He received the ball, bounched it on his knee and then he jumped up real high and hammered the ball into the far corner... and FCK won the championship.

Amazing stuff from the south african! :eek: :thumb:
    I saw that goal :eek:

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    when Chelsea played West Ham the first game that Mario Stanic played in EPL
    the amazing cracker that he set up for himself from a long way out

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Del Piero's outrageous volley against Fiorentina wasn't too bad.:cool:.

But Rivaldo's crazy bicycle shot with last minute on the clock against Valencia was simply mad.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    When I started the thread I ment goals you actually saw on the stadium, when you were at the match, but hell, it can go down this road too...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    A free kick from Zlatko Zahovič in the 92th minut against Yugoslavia in Ljubljana in the qualifications for the WC02 :star:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    That would be Johan Elmanders goal against Hammarby six days ago. Or perhaps Källströms Freekick last season against Halmstad. Babis Stefanidis fantastic dribble followed by Andreas Johanssons goal that led to Djurgårdens victory in the Swedish league. Angar Barsom scored a really good goal aswell, I can't remember when though.

Johan MJällbys goal against England in the euro 2000 qualifications was absolutely great.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    FCK vs. Brøndby 2001

Didn't he bounce it on the chest?

Are you a FCK fan?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Didn't he bounce it on the chest?

Are you a FCK fan?
    Maybe... my memory sucks and it's 2 years ago, so maybe you're right. But it doesn't make a diffenrence. Still a great goal. :)

FCK fan?
    Narh... not really. I used to support Lyngby, but they went bankrupt. All my friends support FCK, including my brother and his friends. So I go with them to see the matches. I like FCK, but I wouldn't call myself a "real" supporter.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    the goal I scored where I flicked it over my markers head, then volleyed it into the top corner from about 10 yards inside halfway

get in :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)