what's going on with Juve forwards? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Gila will solve more of our problems than Cassano and he will probably cost less.

Essien is great but we really need some one creative, and Rosicky seems to be the best buy rite now.
Agree!

im#1

Apr 15, 2005
well our attacking force is not that bad but its not as good as our competetors.
IMO there are two problems:
1) we need our medfield to be able to create more.
2) with the costant injury of Trez we have no finisher or striker all we have is centrall forwards (DP, zalyata, zlatan) they create more than score.
thats way i think gilardino is a better choice than cassano.
we need DP-Zlatan-mutu + two finishers

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think our attacker are pretty good. We are one of the top scorers in the Serie A as a team without having the most creative mid field..
Back in the days when we had Zidane as a creative mid fielder with Inzaghi up front, Zidane used to give 20 Chances a game to Inzaghi so he can score 1 or 2 at the max.
Then we sold Inzaghi and Zidane and got Trezeguet (ok we had him before as a sub) Nedved. Nedved at his best created less chances than Zidane, though he maanged to score himself more than Zidane did, but trezeguet was a better finisher than Inzaghi. This combination allowed us to be able to score goals. Infact when both were performing well we were the highest scoring team in Serie A (along with best deffense).
This season we played most of it without Trezeguet with mainly Del Piero and Zlatan upfront witht he help of Zalayata. We still managed to score quite a number, which means our attackers are quite good whether they are finishers or supporting attackers.
I bet if we can bring up creativity into our mid field with keeping the attackerst the same we would end with one hell of a scoring machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)