Whats about Salas? (1 Viewer)

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
I have never seen him played in a black and white shirt, did he play really that bad when he was here? I knew he was injured (the DP way) and then he didn't get a chance after that .

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Cmon the player is great. WC 98 with Zamorano unforgetable. He is a perfect backup for the primary strikers. He and Vieri in Lazio, they brought the scudetto for Lazio. I couldn`t understand why Lippi let Zalayeta play in the CL Final. Salas must get another chance.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Suligol ] ++
    Cmon the player is great. WC 98 with Zamorano unforgetable. He is a perfect backup for the primary strikers. He and Vieri in Lazio, they brought the scudetto for Lazio. I couldn`t understand why Lippi let Zalayeta play in the CL Final. Salas must get another chance.
    He was good before all of his injuries, but now we're stuck with his 3.9 mil € wages.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Suligol ] ++

6 years ago

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    Salas? slice my throat, cut my dick or do whatever you want.....but please......NOT SALAS again!!!!!

Alex

May 1, 2004
    I really liked him before Juve but then he was never given a chance here. Yes he has massive wage but apart from that he could be really good for us.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I really liked him before Juve but then he was never given a chance here. Yes he has massive wage but apart from that he could be really good for us.
    he can be good to juve when he play with river plat forever:D

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    Salas was the biggest mistake, and a burden, only partially compensated by Nedved (I think it was a package deal, wasn't it).

Anyway, let his contract expire, and him disappear from BW history, please.

Plus Given we gave away Miccoli for peanuts, lets say that Zalayeta is OK for this season, at least he does not constantly complain disrupting the spirit of the team.

Xziz

Jul 28, 2002
    salas got injured, and lost all form....went to river and has regained some of his past glory...bringing him back imo, would be very nice, as i believe he will socre more than zalagol...and it would be his last shot with juve....bring him back...what harm will it do??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)