What would you do to cool off a bit..? (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
well, in this thread, I would like you to describe the things that make you relax..
you know, after having a bad day, or some member here is driving you crazy or maybe having so much troubles..etc.

or, if you like, talk about the stuff that make you upset/ungry first.. up to you..

share here..

P.S. this thread is for people like Erik, Graham to understand people like Zlatan.. ;) :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I go for a drive, a swim, play football, read, talk to a friend/gf

that's all i can think of for now, i'm sure there's plenty of other things i could do

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I go for a drive, a swim, play football, read, talk to a friend/gf

that's all i can think of for now, i'm sure there's plenty of other things i could do
Those are usually the things that piss me off in the first place :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah I was thinking that; that's why i wrote so many :)

If someone cuts me off while driving, playing football will help. If we lose to a crap team, I go for a drive.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What ever would have given you that impression? :angel:

Actually, this whole sarcasm thing isn't a result of being in a bad mood or anything, it's an isolated incident. Seriously, the situation is getting bloody ridiculous, and i've never done this before, particularly to a new member

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
the first thing i do is talk to dennis if he's around (my bf)
if it was a REALLY bad day i'll prolly end up crying. but it's a good thing b/c i always feel better after that. and then he can always make me laugh ..... so that always works when i'm upset
when i'm pissed off i just tell my friends how pissed off i am and why ... but after i tell someone i feel somewhat better
when there is noone to talk to i don't even remember what i do, if upset i try to go to sleep, if just pissed off take a shower i guess ... nothing special

oh massage is good too :) and a comedy and maybe some wine ...

Jul 12, 2002
I sit down, have a smoke, and listen to some music or play video games...but then again I do that every day and every day isn't a bad day...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)