What would it take..? (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
To prevent things like this happening in future? As y'all must have noticed, I hardly have the time to log on here as I used to back in the day, but I always try to be online when our beloved Signora is playing. What happened in such an important game yesterday was nothing short of tragic.

In another forum I belong to we contributed (voluntarily) to buy a server...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was so annoying, people were asking me that the forum was off but it was working for me and two others. In such a huge game as well and the win and Del Piero, it is a shame that this thing happens.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It was so annoying, people were asking me that the forum was off but it was working for me and two others. In such a huge game as well and the win and Del Piero, it is a shame that this thing happens.
It was working for me with some interruptions of course. My TV & computer (I don't have a laptop) are not in the same room so I normally just peep at the live thread at halftime & after the game.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I was one of 4-5 (?) lucky people that had it working, atleast for the first half. For the second half, it crashed for me too.

That was indeed a bad time for the forum to crash seeing that it was probably the most enjoyable game so far this season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventuz.com is a bit like hot girlfriend sex. She's never around when you really need her, but eventually she comes back around anyway after you've given up on her and shot your load somewhere else.

And Esteban -- love the avatar. Ranieri was looking mighty Puff Daddy out on the pitch yesterday.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Juventuz.com is a bit like hot girlfriend sex. She's never around when you really need her, but eventually she comes back around anyway after you've given up on her and shot your load somewhere else.

And Esteban -- love the avatar. Ranieri was looking mighty Puff Daddy out on the pitch yesterday.
:D

That's right.

Ranieri is making a fashion statement every other week now. The hoodie creation against I think Cagliari was even more ridiculous though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)