What was the last text message you got? (1 Viewer)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
the last message i got was while readin this thread :

' قلوبنا مع الاسبان و قلوبهم معنا وقلوبكم مع من ؟ '

a frnd tellin me that hes wid spain n askin me who am i wid ?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    Here is a totally random text (old though) from my step dad, that happened to pop up:

'oh im a smelly monkey, i think im a jungle funky, king of the town, im stinky dan brown'. - by the magnificent John. Hi dan dude.

He loves to compare me to chimps.:groan:

Aug 1, 2003
    "Ok, I'll ask my parents. Thanks for the invite. Will let you know soon"

from a dear friend when I asked her if she wanted to follow me on a 'holiday' - booking a room in a Marriott hotel and just sleep and eat for 2 or 3 days during school days.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    I take it you guys don't send/receive jokes and other cool shit by text? Down here we do. I got some cool shit but it needs to be seen on a phone.
    \
    my mates used to that but they dont do it now. i hate it. also i hate getting chain letters or joke emails. cant people think of something original instead of some cliche shit thats been floating around the weeb for years...

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    hey Fliakis ,send me a text messege plz :)

my phone no is 0101083795

if u need the international code of egypt,it's 20 ,then my phone number: 20101083795
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    this came in from a girl i know:

"i,m coming @ the club @ 9.00"
    you have a girl asking you to go out and yet you ask me to send a message.... riiiight....

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

\
    my mates used to that but they dont do it now. i hate it. also i hate getting chain letters or joke emails. cant people think of something original instead of some cliche shit thats been floating around the weeb for years...
    typical day in my mailbox:

Message 1: Angela is getting H0rrnyy
    Message 2: Juventus forum subcription
    message 3: FW: FW: Chain letter- if u dont reply you will die by the little girl who was murded 50 years ago today :wallbang:

Aug 1, 2003
    "oh yes they are. I'm sitting on the steps of one of the churches. I wish you were here"

my sister in Venice now .(and I asked her, is it true that italians are really hot in general? :D )

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    My friend's got the game on cable, his address is ____________. Come around 04:15 :)groan:), bring munchies

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    two texts from my czech hating friend:

after latvia sored:

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID IT! its time the czechs knew their place- right at the bottom haha

:( :(

And then, after they won:D

Me and wui both agree nedved is shit and selfish and the czechs are good but playing ugly and have no team qualities. Their goal was nice but still 2:1 is embarrising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)