What type of football fan are you? (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

THE NINE TYPES OF FOOTBALL FAN

Fan #1 - The Statto: This guy has never played the game in his life, but can tell you everything about the game, pre and post-war. It's impossible to win an argument against him. He will tell you who has made the most assists, tackles and cups of tea this season and whose fans are the loudest to the nearest decibel. But does he really care?

Fan #2 - The Season-Ticketer: This guy has not missed a home game for 46 years and knows all the songs. Though he rarely sings them. He prides himself on 'being there' the last time the team won anything. He hates those who don’t go to games and always, always drives there. Can usually be seen sitting in 'his seat' at half-time moaning about the team (even though they are 2-0 up) and the 'fairweather fans' (even though there are 42,000 in the ground for a Carling Cup first leg)

Fan #3 - The Ignoramus (Ig-nor-ray-moss): This ancient, primitive type of fan was suspected to be extinct during the Eighties. However, and quite remarkably, it re-emerged when ManYoo started winning again in the Nineties. Rarely violent, but always aggressive, this animal can be seen boasting about 'them' beating 'you', shortly before asking what the home ground's called, where it is and who are they playing, again?

Fan #4 - The Fair-Weather: I hate this breed. This fan thinks football is the best game ever when his team go unbeaten four games in a row and buys the home, away and third kit as well as putting the sticker on his car. Then, after two defeats (including one to the local rivals) suddenly claims he’s got 'more important things to worry about than football', calls you an ignoramus and then does some filing. Then when your team lose on Monday night (or whenever Sky decide games should be played) reiterates to you just how important this football lark is.

Fan #5 - The Journey Man: This guy goes to EVERY game. Home, away, abroad, outer space. He knows the songs and actually sings. He buys the fanzine. He has tattoos. He names his kid after the last player to score 30 goals in a season. He doesn’t like other fans and hates his fiancé’s brother because he supports 'them'. Can be scary.

Fan #6 - The Psycho: Doesn’t go to games. Just wears the 1987 strip every day and scowls. Never laughs. And that's never.

Fan #7 - The Bizarro Psycho: The opposite to above. Always smiles, even after a 5-0 drubbing by the team that’s bottom of the league. Doesn’t have a shirt; all money is better spent on alcohol.

Fan #8 - The Stalker: Goes to the training ground for pictures of him with the players (who look scared). Knows everything about his club, but nothing about other clubs. Truly believes his team have won the league every year for the past decade. And if you can convince him that they haven’t he starts to think it must be his fault. Then cries for the next two days. :LOL:

Fan #9 - The Football365 Fan: The chosen ones.

i'm not sure which one am i :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
not sure either.....altho i think i'm no.7 :LOL: coz i'm still smiling after 4-0 drubbing ;)

the only prob is that i dont drink

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't really think i'm any of these, though if i lived in Turin i'd be the season ticketer

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I think this is me....:D:cool:

Fan #7 - The Bizarro Psycho: The opposite to above. Always smiles , even after a 5-0 drubbing by the team that’s bottom of the league. have a shirt ; all money is better spent on computer games .

Sep 28, 2002
#7. i managed to tell jokes after roma game and even laughed when trez missed the damn penalty. though i have a shirt, even 3 shirts and i only spent half of my money on alcohol.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

THE NINE TYPES OF FOOTBALL FAN

Fan #1 - The Statto: This guy has never played the game in his life, but can tell you everything about the game, pre and post-war. It's impossible to win an argument against him. He will tell you who has made the most assists, tackles and cups of tea this season and whose fans are the loudest to the nearest decibel. But does he really care?

Fan #2 - The Season-Ticketer: This guy has not missed a home game for 46 years and knows all the songs. Though he rarely sings them. He prides himself on 'being there' the last time the team won anything. He hates those who don’t go to games and always, always drives there. Can usually be seen sitting in 'his seat' at half-time moaning about the team (even though they are 2-0 up) and the 'fairweather fans' (even though there are 42,000 in the ground for a Carling Cup first leg)

Fan #3 - The Ignoramus (Ig-nor-ray-moss): This ancient, primitive type of fan was suspected to be extinct during the Eighties. However, and quite remarkably, it re-emerged when ManYoo started winning again in the Nineties. Rarely violent, but always aggressive, this animal can be seen boasting about 'them' beating 'you', shortly before asking what the home ground's called, where it is and who are they playing, again?

Fan #4 - The Fair-Weather: I hate this breed. This fan thinks football is the best game ever when his team go unbeaten four games in a row and buys the home, away and third kit as well as putting the sticker on his car. Then, after two defeats (including one to the local rivals) suddenly claims he’s got 'more important things to worry about than football', calls you an ignoramus and then does some filing. Then when your team lose on Monday night (or whenever Sky decide games should be played) reiterates to you just how important this football lark is.

Fan #5 - The Journey Man: This guy goes to EVERY game. Home, away, abroad, outer space. He knows the songs and actually sings. He buys the fanzine. He has tattoos. He names his kid after the last player to score 30 goals in a season. He doesn’t like other fans and hates his fiancé’s brother because he supports 'them'. Can be scary.

Fan #6 - The Psycho: Doesn’t go to games. Just wears the 1987 strip every day and scowls. Never laughs. And that's never.

Fan #7 - The Bizarro Psycho: The opposite to above. Always smiles, even after a 5-0 drubbing by the team that’s bottom of the league. Doesn’t have a shirt; all money is better spent on alcohol.

Fan #8 - The Stalker: Goes to the training ground for pictures of him with the players (who look scared). Knows everything about his club, but nothing about other clubs. Truly believes his team have won the league every year for the past decade. And if you can convince him that they haven’t he starts to think it must be his fault. Then cries for the next two days. :LOL:

i'm not sure which one am i :rolleyes:
i am nothing of the above...
a little of everything but the closest is the #8..well..and 9 ;)
though..many stuff are different from me...
i know things about many other clubs and i know when juve loses or wins and what has won.
and i have only cried when neddy took the yellow card in real match and when we lost the cl

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

those ppl make me sick...
you can LOVE or DISLIKE football and your team...
when ppl make fun of me because of the 4-0,
i was still wearing my muffle and was dressed in black and white.
of caurse everyone was laughing at me and when a guy "destryed" everything i had writen on my desk about juve..
i went completely mad...
so today,i went in hysteria condition,
yelling like an ididot(i think EVERYONE heard what i told him and i told him to **** off and if he would say 1 more thing about juve or dare to laugh at them i would kill him with my own,bare hands..
of caurse he wasn't scared but a bit frustrated...
he didn't expect this reaction....
and even after the 4-0 i still had the strength and the will to fight for juve...
and so what if we lost 1 game?????
so what?????????
we are not allowed to lose for once????
and i read somewhere that lippi said that :we are juventus,the champions....nothing is over yet.

Aug 1, 2003
well actually I'm a bit of #5 and #7. the problem is I don't go to the matches (can't afford), but I do sing their songs every morning (no kidding, its a ritual) and I do go a bit psychotic with Juve here ... hmm

as for number 7, I buy their jerseys instead of anything ;) that's the only difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)