what the hell (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
guys look what i read in the "gazzetta".

ROMA, 8 marzo 2004 - Un rigore non certo limpido, soprattutto se comparato al contrasto tra Camoranesi e Mauri nell'area opposta. Un gol convalidato anche se in fuorigioco e uno negato a Caracciolo che invece era in posizione regolare. La Juve che rimonta due reti a Brescia con il cuore ma non solo si appresta a una settimana di fuoco, con il dentro fuori di Champions, martedì contro il Deportivo, e il bivio scudetto, domenica sera contro il Milan.

-penalty kick for juve that didnt exist
-goal for juve that was off-side
-regular goal for breschia that was denied

what the hell? are we going back 4-5 years ago when everyone just talked about refs and how juve buy them.:fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Oh relax. Besides there being some truth in the article, everybody does it. I remember Roma sending all the referees watches for Christmas.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
it was a legit penalty......and di vaio was a bit offside. so, maybe we did get a little help. but it happens to everybody ;) the fact that it happened to us, when we were 2 goals down just made it sound worse

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well when it comes down it, in order to become a referee, you have to like football. Anyone who likes football, more or less, has a favourite team. Referees are no exception and since Juventus is one of the biggest teams around...

You do the math

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Oh relax. Besides there being some truth in the article, everybody does it. I remember Roma sending all the referees watches for Christmas.

That was Lazio actually IIRC.

Anyways, the paper is right on two on three counts, the penalty was given too easily and Di Vaio was well offside when he scored. I'm not too sore about Brescia's goal, I dont remember the incident.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Well when it comes down it, in order to become a referee, you have to like football. Anyone who likes football, more or less, has a favourite team. Referees are no exception and since Juventus is one of the biggest teams around...

You do the math
That's the most benign explaination of it I've ever heard. You should work for an Ad Agency, you could probably make cigarettes sound "alright."

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The Brescia incident is that Caracciolo (I think) beat the defenders and was alone with Buffon and when he was gonna shot the referee said he was offside. Even Buffon thought he was offside, but when they showed the replay and drew the black line they always do to see, he was in line with the defenders

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
What r they talking about :( ? It was very fair game...referees could have been wrong in some decisions, but they r just small mistakes....at least, we won, who cares what the others say ;) ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)