What Players are on the books? (2 Viewers)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
how about Salas? when will his contract expire? I guess he'll walk on free then.
Salas does not have a contract anymore at Juve.:frown:. i only forgot were he is now:confused:.. he had serious private life problems.. a pity cause a great player..:down::down::down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
and takes nedved's place when he retires.....
thats right:D.. i don't wanne speak too fast but i've watched Enzo a couple of years ago when he played some games for Juve against Torino.. he was really super how he played the midfielt:cheesy:.. that time i really thought of the new Del piero:cool:.. i think Juve loans out too much players:(.. which sometimes results in a great player who is not coming back..:confused::down::devil::groan:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

Salas does not have a contract anymore at Juve.:frown:. i only forgot were he is now:confused:.. he had serious private life problems.. a pity cause a great player..:down::down::down:
He's still Juve player as he has a contract with Juve which expires in 2005 IIRC.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
this is from Juventus.com

Cannavaro and Ibrahimovic join the Bianconeri!

Fabio Cannavaro and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are officially Juventus players. The defender and the forward have been signed on the last day of trading in the transfer market and have sealed a four-year contract with the Bianconeri.The Uruguayan goalkeeper Fabian Carini has been released to Inter, while Giorgio Chiellini and Fabrizio Miccoli have signed for Fiorentina in a co-ownership deal. Davide Baiocco has been transferred to Perugia on a free loan.

:wallbang:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

Wrong. He is still contracted to Juve. This year he is loaned out to River Plate to the second time in a row. And I remember something about a five year contract when he joined us in 2001, so that means his contract will expire in 2006.

It's a shame that we never see him, I always thought Salas was good. And with the recent problems up front he could become important again. He's better then Zalayeta, the only problem is that we will start to moan when he's 4th striker after Del Piero and Trezeguet return.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
DP,Nedved,Trez r injured ,,, we cant just depend of zlatan + zalayeta,, we shoudn't have loaned miccoli..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)