what now? after that comment made by capello.. (1 Viewer)

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
i was reading on a website that capello said all his "great players" are stayin, he made specific mention to trez and some others.. you guys think it's just a celebratory comment? or does moggi have some more tricks up his sleeve? does this mean no more gilardino for us lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we only know once the market is over...moggi is able to sign 4 big names in the last 5 mins of the market.

if players are to come in, i cant see the club not sell at least one big name.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++

Always in motion the transfer market is. :D
:D

The only thing I'm worried about is Zambrotta. Capello made specific statments about Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic and Emerson, but he didn't say anything about Gianluca.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
We dont wanna buy Cassano, we make another 'Emerson'
and bring him here for free next year. This is a smokescreen I think, bu signing Gilardino perhaps :D

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
One striker will definatly leave. If he's honest: Zalayeta, smokescreen: Trezeguet.

Kapo, Appiah will surely leave, and I think we should sell Trezeguet as well, in case Edu chose Valencia. And rumour has it Fiorentina doesn't wanna keep Maresca.

We need a central midfielder, a centerback and a rightback.
Edu + Kovac + Giannichedda + Diogo = 6€m
if not: Maresca*+ Kovac + Giannichedda + Diogo = 12€m
If not if not: Pizarro + Kovac + Giannichedda + Diogo = 14€m

* I know half of us doesn't want him back and that he said he didn't wanna come back. But remember in the fans eyes a Viola player should not like the Bianconeri.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
It would hurt to see Trezegol leave even if for Gilardino as I always wished he would stay. But personally it would hurt more to see Zambrotta leave. God forbid.
Spot on SallyZambrotta.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
Zambrotta will won't go anywhere(chelsea or chelsea,) and there'z plenty of reasons why : first Off, He is Italian, he's very loyal and only after that goes fact that he's the most important player in squad(the main reason, why everybody bringing selling of Zidane, as a fact, that moggi can sell anyone from squad, even most importand, best players.) I Pray that Moggi not gonna sell him, and I hope you all pray the same , Peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)