what music suits the football?! (1 Viewer)

OP

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    lady in red is dancing with me...u mean that?!..it's slow!

m.... when ?! when the player is thinking about where to strike?! or when he's laying on the ground?! i can't imagine!

OP

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    who is weird?!:confused: isn't it about me?! nah!

i just wanna cry when i hear this particular song! :sob:maybe i shuld listen to this song when i get frastrated with the result!
    but in this season i got used to celebrate! :extatic:
    forza milan...guys, don't beat!:skull:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sc_azzurrik ] ++
    why not Linkin park?! or should it be some of the club music?! i'm making the video clip with some nice moments and.....I'M LINKIN APRK OBSSESSED!!!!
    i am too but i wouldn't say that lp is music that suits football...

btw,why don't you come to the thread i have made for linkin park...???

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sc_azzurrik ] ++
    gyus, most of us saw the eurosport reports about football...and the Linkin park was playin during it!
    that's impressive! so what d'u think what kind of music should play during the reports about football?!
    in my opinion Linkin PARK!!!!
    if u have the real madrid channel ull see that they use the linkin park melodies esp breaking the habbit and session aswell..
    but as much as i love linkin park its not that suitable for soccer maybe session..

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    maksim - claudine
    preddy much all of Prodigy's stuff
    Godfather OST: Tarantella
    Oasis - Cigs n Alc.

Erik: that lenny song was used in the Eurosport Guess of the Week or something wussin it?

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    theres an old song dedicated for football, the singer mentions the names of the strongest players including del piero in the song.......its nice but i forgot its name

Aug 1, 2003
    Actually, I think Atomic Kitten's "Be with You" suits football. This sounds cheesy, but when I was in Manchester I really felt the song because I just didn't want the night to end, I just wanted to stay there and be with Juve.

ha ha.

Oh, and Junior Senior's "Move Your Feet" too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)