what music suits the football?! (1 Viewer)

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
gyus, most of us saw the eurosport reports about football...and the Linkin park was playin during it!
that's impressive! so what d'u think what kind of music should play during the reports about football?!
in my opinion Linkin PARK!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I think Clubbed to Death is appropriate for replay.

I remember Man Utd once, at the height of their dominance in England, emerging onto the pitch to the sounds of the Darth Vader music.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
I think Clubbed to Death is appropriate for replay.

I remember Man Utd once, at the height of their dominance in England, emerging onto the pitch to the sounds of the Darth Vader music.
:thumb:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I have to admit, I love the old "Match of the Day" theme tune. I can hear it in my head whenever I see old black-and-white footage of a game!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Ahh we used that in our year 12 farewell assembly when the principal was walking down the aisle into the hall :ROFL:

For a highlights/replays clip, I like "High" by Lighthouse Family. It was used in a WC98 goals show I saw, and it worked well (surprisingly)

OP

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    why not Linkin park?! or should it be some of the club music?! i'm making the video clip with some nice moments and.....I'M LINKIN APRK OBSSESSED!!!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    wasnt it anastasia's song that was the theme @korea/japan...? boom, i think was the title.

lol, reminds me of "The Cup of Life"......which World Cup was that, 94 world cup rite...?

OP

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    that song of Anastascia and her performance was sh*t!!!
    i think all these korea-japan champ was a sh*t!
    and that was really france 98! but that 's pretty cool! and i also like Dario G!!! his football songs are pretty good!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    france 98 as i recall
    yep... i liked England and Mexico's songs from the official 98 WC album.
    Mexico: "Tamborada" by Fey
    England: "Top of the World (Ole, Ole, Ole)" by Chumbawumba

Cheesy pop songs, but catchy :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)