What Manager Would You Want at Juve? (1 Viewer)

Who would you want at the helm?

• Luigi Del Asterix (Juve)

• DesCHUMPS (Marseille) just for Vinny

• Child Molester Wenger (Arsenal)

• Luciano Assonmyface (Zenit)

• Sawyer from Lost (Dortmund)

• Carlo AbouttogethisP45 (Chelsea)

• Stinky Fingerman (Unemployed)

• Walter-thats not a very Italian name Mazzeratti (Napoli)

• Eddy Gayja (Lazio) +Rabs pick

• Francesco WHO?(Udinese)

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm really biased in this regard. Capello is stuck in his ways & hiring him or any other Italian coach is just going to set us back another 2yrs. He's not flexible & is dead set on uber defensive tactics that only seem to work in Serie A. Lets say he does join us & gets the team back to winning ways in Serie A, what's happens when he's found wanting in european competitions? When a team becomes dominate & continually wins, the next progressive step is to work on developing youth prospects & working on the team's style of play in terms of becoming more attractive.

Capello has shown he can't adapt to different situations, he's not prepared to gamble & give young players a chance. Bringing him back is simply short sighted imo. We've had way too much of that over the last six years.
Agreed with a lot of what you're saying. But honestly, I'd much rather qualify for the champions league and be found wanting there than not even make the Uefa cup. Capello is a no-nonsense hands on manager who knows what it takes to turn a team around. I never liked him in our scudetto winning years and hated his tactics for how straightjacketed they were. But when I look back, I much rather be that Juve than this one. I said it earlier and I'll say it again, he will lay down the law to not just the players but to the incompetent squinted imbecile whose doing a worse job than Secco at the moment. He will make him go out and buy the quality that belongs to this club with clearly outlined objectives and not allow his lazy ass to set such demeaning targets like fourth and fifth place finishes. He will be the frame of reference because he knows what it takes to be successful, something that Marrotta and DelNeri dont know or understand. I mean common, if we don't get a Capello now, we're looking at MAROTTA making EL qualification our primary objective for next season with the way he is going. And he'll continue to buy players worthy of the Sampdoria primavera at this rate. So point being, let's forget how boring we'll play and concentrate on finding that mentality and grafting in the kind of quality this club deserves. Its only when you have the certain level of quality that the team finds an identity and creates an environment for youth to thrive in. For almost a couple of years now and we've had almost no identity. Two years of Capello would do away with all that and most importantly, the project.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Many Thanks friends :)

And i am very sorry i am not active in this forum looks like previous season...Because i am hooked this Damn PC games :( (Starcraft 2 , League Of Legends and Heroes Of Newerth ) but i want start watching matches and i miss all Juventuz friends :D
Do yourself a favor and stick to your PC.

Nothing to see here. Trust me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He was with Mourinho at Inter the season before, but he left at the start of the treble winning season to perform some miracles as Academica manager. He also went with Mourinho to Chelsea, he's basically the guys protégé. What I like in particular about him is his thoroughness. I remember reading an article about him a while ago, I think when he was at Chelsea, detailing the work he did.

He was the guy that compiled the legendary reports on the opposition, telling players the information on the team, and also on the individuals that would be marking them. He was basically Mourinho's 2nd in command, and effectively a 'spy'. We could really do with someone like this. We step on to the field these days and half the time I think all the players know about the opposition is their names. The guys achievements at such a young age are unbelievable, I dont think there are many coaches out there that can rival him. And his tactical knowledge is also impressive, as you would expect working alongside Mourinho for such a long time. I'd love to have this guy. He's the dream coach for us excluding his mentor. But I think he's too talented for our management to even make an attempt for...
That's pretty sick. Gives us all a bit of hope for ourselves. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)