What Makes Them So Good ? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is a ripoff of the world's finest [insert skill] thread, and it looks very similar, but on second glance... it ain't ;)

What makes them so good!?

Buffon - Great reflexes and agility, safe hands
Totti - Good vision and inch-perfect passing, creativity
Zambrotta - Pace, dribbling and fitness

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
davids: never-say-die attitude, fearlessness, stamina, excels at attacking, and defending depending on the style of play, impeccable interception skills when on form, attitude, style, ferocity, consistency,

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Vieri - strength
    Inzaghi - positioning, acceleration

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    RVN: shooting on the turn, lumbering past defenders like a juggernaut, without any real dribbling

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    He got roughed up by everyone. Nobody seemed to notice Lauren. He was the toughest... he just walked up to Ruud and pushed him :LOL:

I actually felt sorry for ruud that time

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Del Piero - finding space, taking on defenders, creating and finishing chances, set pieces, great personality.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Henry - blistering pace, excellent ball control and dribbling, great finisher, capable of assisting teammates, a threat from set pieces.

Beckham - world class crossing, superb free kicks, hardworking, shows excellent leadership (for the England NT at least).

Nedved - never stops running, good distributor and leader, tracks back, offers versatility, bags his share of goals (and fantastic ones at that).

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Beckham - Good looks, cool haircuts and a spice girl for his wife + some kickass freekicks/crosses is apparantly all you need to be one of the best :rolleyes:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Anders, you're definitely too biased to him.
    Hey Vit, long time since I've bumped into you :)

I don't see how I'm biased. It's just my opinion. Apart from his great freekicks and crosses, I wouldn't consider him anything out of the ordinary. He's got a good eye for the game and those crosses and freekicks are very good, but other than that - nothing special.

I think if he looked like Luke Chadwick and was married too some ugly cow, he wouldn't be considered one of the best in the game... seriously. People tend to focus on his person and not his skills, which is pretty damn annoying when there's so many other players who really deserves the kind of praise he gets. IMHO.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Hey Vit, long time since I've bumped into you :)
    Hey Anders :)
    I'm busy lately, so not much time to come here.

I don't see how I'm biased. It's just my opinion. Apart from his great freekicks and crosses, I wouldn't consider him anything out of the ordinary. He's got a good eye for the game and those crosses and freekicks are very good, but other than that - nothing special.
    Hmm... but those great freekicks and crosses make him special.
    I think that most players are great at sth, and just normal in other skills.
    So he is not better/worse than the others.

I think if he looked like Luke Chadwick and was married too some ugly cow, he wouldn't be considered one of the best in the game... seriously. People tend to focus on his person and not his skills, which is pretty damn annoying when there's so many other players who really deserves the kind of praise he gets. IMHO.
    Yes, and that's why said that you are biased :)
    Cause you are annoyed by that hype around him, so you cant focus only on his skills, which are really good.
    From the other side, people who focus only on his person, looks, private life, make his image (as football player) worse. Cause real football fans cant leave easily that hype.
    I like him as player and plus he is a nice guy, so I dont care much about that hype around him, you know I'm interested in his football life, not private life :)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Zidane - Good dribble, good passing, good control, creativity, every managers dreams formation : 4-zidane-2!

The real fantasista!

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
    Buffon - Reflexes, Anticipation, Calmness

Thuram - Awareness, Strength, Game IQ

Zambrotta - Pace, Pace, Nerves of Steel

Nedved - Balance, Workrate, Creativity

Shevchenko - Precision, Cold Bloodedness, Pace

Inzaghi - Anticipation, Reflexes, Instinct, Instinct again..., and, more Instinct, and, Offsides lol.

Nesta - Solidness, Instinct, Dependability

Maldini - same as Nesta

Gattuso - Grit, Workrate, Determination, Heart

Davids - same as Gattuso

Rui Costa - Flair, Class, Creativity

Pirlo - Technique, Creativity, Flair

Kaka - No description....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)