What makes a player a Juventus legend? (1 Viewer)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
1)Cannavaro No
2)Boniek Yes
3)Liam Brady No
4)Tacchinardi Yes
5)Pessotto Yes
6)Birindelli Yes
7)Vialli Yes
8)Roberto Baggio Yes and No....He's an Italian legend, so yes but not exclusively juve's.
9)Deschamps Yes
10)Davids No, i like him, but not legendary.
11)Sousa No
12)Trezeguet Yes, I really feel strongly he is/
13)Emerson Not a chance.
14)Thuram No
15)Zambrotta Not now, it makes me sad though.
16)Torichelli Yes

Boniperti, Bettega, John Charles, Omar Sivori, Tardelli, Zoff, Padovano, Di Livio, Jugovic, Ravanelli, Platini, Gaetano Scirea, Ferrara, Peruzzi, Buffon, Del Piero and Nedved are all juve icons for me.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
for me a definition of a team legend is when you mention his name prople will think about the club and vise versa.

del piero .... juve
maldini ... milan
raul ... madrid
totti ... roma

its easy .. if you want to know if a certain player is a juve legend just ask any non-juve supporter and he will tell you

Dec 26, 2004
for me a definition of a team legend is when you mention his name prople will think about the club and vise versa.

del piero .... juve
maldini ... milan
raul ... madrid
totti ... roma

its easy .. if you want to know if a certain player is a juve legend just ask any non-juve supporter and he will tell you
This logic makes Gresko an Inter legend for me.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
This logic makes Gresko an Inter legend for me.
actually i tried hard to write an example for inter but since for the last twenty years or so they have bought allot of players and changed half the squad every year.

coming to think about it javier zanitti is the only name that i think of since he was there for a long time but even though he is far from a legend.

as for the logic. i think we as juve supporters will all will agree on del piero but will disagree on others. but a non-juve supporter will tell you del piero and platini are the clubs legends others are great players but not legends.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Of course this is very subjective, and its just how I perceive these players:
3)Liam Brady: Yes, the story of his last penalty is just enough.
Good man! Another rule to decide should be:
If someone is using him as an avatar, he's a legend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)