What Kind of Juve Can We Expect Next Season? (1 Viewer)

juve lord

May 12, 2003
well........
for me.... i see great JUVE....
mixture of experience & youth...
it will be nice to see that our team stronger & stronger for now & the future....we all hoped to get LB but it still early to judge maybe moggi is cooking some surprizes... he said we'll get 3 new players... we already got one new & i'm waiting for the otherz....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that was J-LO to the juventuz foRumz.... UAE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AlexDp10

Jan 9, 2003
i expect a juve with the same fire to win like last season. we have some much need youth in our team and i hope they get a lot of playing time, especially maresca who i rate as the next davids:fero::fero:....also a 3 man defence could be and option next year, as thuram tudor and legro would be a top class defence. With miccoli being a natural sub for alex and a sub for neddy, we should also have some more variety up front this year.....this year is gonna be exciting indeed

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
i expect a hungry JUVE team, hungry for the trophy that keeps slipping away from them and also working their way up for the 28th Scudetto trophy
I also expect Nedved to be great like last season and Del Piero to show some of his magic and hopefully we can get that trophy that everyone who loves JUVE wants to see

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AlexDp10 ] ++
i expect a juve with the same fire to win like last season. we have some much need youth in our team and i hope they get a lot of playing time, especially maresca who i rate as the next davids:fero::fero:.... also a 3 man defence could be and option next year, as thuram tudor and legro would be a top class defence. With miccoli being a natural sub for alex and a sub for neddy, we should also have some more variety up front this year.....this year is gonna be exciting indeed
I'd like to know why Maresca is compared with Davids in these forums!?!

They dont even play in the same position :confused:

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
i hope dp gets injured and Miccoli steps up to the stge...then DP comes back better than ever and together they rule....
Ok first of all lets hope no one gets injured and especially not Ale, trust me he's had his fare share of injury, and besides his game is improving and hopefully he'll reach his top standard in no time.

WE have to face the fact that we did not have it last season to cause a big threat in Europe, i mean we lost twice against Man U, once against Basel we drew a few times here and there, got a last minute goal against Barca, Unlike Milan who were on top form in Europe.

So if we wanna see that Cup i don't think we should rely on Miccolli and Maresca, and i definitily would not rely on Tudor as a center back he does tend to get clumsy and we can't afford that. WE need names with experience. For me Someone like Cannavaro is a relaible expierenced defender, Stam, Walter Samuel and Nesta are few more.

We need players who are experienced and reliable to be able to compete in Europe, I'm not saying we can do without Miccolli or Maresca, they are good players and i'm glad they're back on board and they can prove themselves in Serie A with Juve.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
I certainly am looking forward to a pissed off, hungry, determined and focus Juve that will leave no prisoners. Hence, if you thought Nedved was good this year wait til next season. Who wouldn't come back blazing and roaring after missing the CL final!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
with the inclusions of Legrottaglie, Maresca, Appiah, Miccoli, i expect a team with depth, unlike last season where we couldnt replace the likes of del piero, nedved, davids.

i also want to state that Tudor as centre back is the best player we have for that position.

Now, i believe that all juve need is Mexes, Grygera and possibly Deco or Riquelme. if not those, then Gokdeniz would be good.

after that, we are set for a very good season.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
Scudetto 28 + a strong CL challenge getting into the knockout stage. From then on- you need luck as well, and I won't make further predictions. We can as easily win it all as we can be ousted in the quarters.

But we'll be good. No doubt about that :cool: .

Ciao.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets prove ourselves in the first matches of the season!!!: The 2 leg battle against milan!.

Both in USA, one in the "champions world tour" and the other for the "supper copa tim cup".

I cant wait to smash those guys. Just one month.

Marac

Jul 3, 2003
The new signings could not be better! Molto bene, Moggi!

I love to see appiah in the middle. he can help establish the attacks as he did for brescia. he is going to be a top class player with juventus.

for Leggro, I didn't see him play much as too few broadcast of Chievo in Hong Kong. If he is good enough to play for juventus, then he will be good enough for the nazionale. Forza Leggro!!

Miccoli is a surprising player. he got the brazilian character.

Now Juventus is strong enough to beat Milan which, i think, got the strongest squad among Europe last season.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
yes, we were tied with milan last year, as we had a agg. 3 - 3 in serie a, and we tied the final, please penalties dont prove a game. NOw with this additions, i think we can beat milan, but Nesta is STILL my biggest nightmare, HE IS TOO GOOD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)