What is your favourite TV show? (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
MTV created it man!
I know, but that doesn't mean they have to superimpose a music video onto B&B's TV set and show that for half the show :irritate:
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Gray, thanks a million for the clip of the Ali show with Becks. That was pretty funny shit.
hehe no worries mate ;) Maybe I'll upload a new one every now and then, depending on how much webspace I've got.

As for him being Jamaican, he's just taking the piss of course ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Speaking of Coupling, I saw a new comedy on late last night called "Green Wing" or some such. Sarah Alexander (who's in Coupling) is in it, as is the woman who stared in "Black Books". Seemed completely mad, but a bit uneven, so I'll give it some time.

I'm a fan of Red Dwarf ("it's... it's... it's a small, off-duty, Czechoslovakian traffic warden"), and the Simpsons.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
heh sorry. Actually when i think about it i laughed alot at that movie. I just hated how kids were running around doing ali g impressions for months after
:D Trust, bare man dem trying rinsin the chat when they aint from the uk getthos, esp' lil white boys from Guildford:LOL: Ali G doesnt have it locked though but hes real funny with it for an Oxford neek:cool:

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
He's not a wannabe anything, he is mocking that stereotype because its funny.

He dosent walk around like that all the time you know :D
Don't need to get all serious..
when I said wannabe, I meant on the show.. I wasn't refering to what he does in his everyday life.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Talking about tv shows. That new show 'The L word' or something seems interesting :D. Like sex in the city only all the girls are lesbians :D heh

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maya ] ++

Don't need to get all serious..
when I said wannabe, I meant on the show.. I wasn't refering to what he does in his everyday life.
I wasnt getting all serious.

If you didnt mean in real life then the question dosent really make sense as if you only meant the show then surely you would know he was putting it on.

Anyways..

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Talking about tv shows. That new show 'The L word' or something seems interesting :D. Like sex in the city only all the girls are lesbians :D heh
i've seen the first season of it. definitly interesting :D

its almost softcore :D

Maya

Sep 2, 2004

I wasnt getting all serious.

If you didnt mean in real life then the question dosent really make sense as if you only meant the show then surely you would know he was putting it on.

Anyways..
K10 asked whether he really was a Jamaican or a wannabe, I answered wannabe .
Because if I'm not mistaken K10, didn't know whether he really was a Jamaican or just a wannabe on the show. So I simply answered the question, that on the show he is a wannabe Jamaican, what makes him a wannabe-Jamaican, is the fact that he himself is not Jamaican. If he would have been Jamaican, I would have said that he is Jamaican in real too.

Maybe I should have said he is putting it on... or something.. I don't know.. I'll choose my words carefully next time...

GOD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)