What is this about? (1 Viewer)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    On a note on this letter. Yes, I agree with Ze here. I want the nice seven back.
    For me, what pisses me off the most is obviously the religions posts the he keeps coming up with every now and then on any thread and the whole conversation takes a different turn.
    I got it from an alcohol prevention letter, just replaced some words :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Seven and Ze's ongoing spat. Seven feels hurt by Ze's banning him and wants an apology. Ze doesn't want to apologize. Each trolls the other. One-ups-man-ship ensues. I'm guessing this is the big dump at the end of the pissing contest.
    You're my favourite thread commentator, you keep me up to date and in the know and in a very professionall manner (like my fav footie sports commentators), making sure I can be lazy AND informed :beer: What would I do without you? :cool:

While Burke is also another favourite for another reason, same reason Roy Hudson is one of my favs commentators :D

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    You're my favourite thread commentator, you keep me up to date and in the know and in a very professionall manner (like my fav footie sports commentators), making sure I can be lazy AND informed :beer: What would I do without you? :cool:
    I've got to work on my color a bit, but I've got the play-by-play down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)