what is the weather like today? (1 Viewer)

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
it's just for break...and it might be interesting to compare the weather conditions in the places where we live...

i live not far from st.petersburg, russia, and today it's been rather cool (cold for the end of april, actually ) day ( about + 5 C !), sunny, but windy.

all in all, we're having a pretty cold and unhurried spring, there're still no any signs of real spring exept some green grass and first timid flowers...

we all live in different countries, and i envy so much those people who aren't cold these days!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The Hague, Netherlands. A lovely 22 degrees celsius and loads of sunshine. We've had weather like this for three weeks now :cool: but it's set to change a bit the coming week. :groan:

PS - Your place is SO cold!!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Today in Wrocław - sunny funny day. About 20 degrees, soft warm wind. Strong sunshine for few hours in the middle of a day and even not so cold evening.
But for few last year our spring is soo different that it used to be. It's more like early sumer, cause there is no this specific spring smell in the air.
So the weather is ok, but this is not our typical spring anymore. No this wonderful freshness.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Arrrggggh!!!!! 22??? that must be a perfect weather for me!!.

That is the temperature of tha air conditiners in my university! so cool.

But , sadly, my country´s normal weather is 35 centigrades.

Is so hot!!! arrggh and because , we are in a tropical zone, the enviroment is very dense and humid!.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well.....here 33 centigrades, people cant stand it!! is so hot!.

It is not enough heat to kill someone, but is discomfort.

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
This morning was sunny but cold, this afternoon is cloudy and cold, its about 10 degrees......

Erik send us some warmer weather over please!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Today here in New Orleans the weather was partly cloudy and the highest temp was about 28°C.

the weather has been like this for the past month:
partly cloudy ==> thunderstorms ==> sunny ==> partly cloudy ==> thunderstorms ==> sunny .....and so on.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Cloudy "cold" (18 Celsius) morning here. Am more used to 28's. Your place is a killer ex-rasp :eek:

OP

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    guys!!!
    so happy you are!!!

we're still having +7 (!) C and, what's more, it's drizzling!

if only could you give me a dash of your heat!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)