What is the most you have ever drank? (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Last time I got really shit faced, about a liter or so of Carlo Rossi wine, really quick too. I mean, like pounding 12 oz glasses, one after the other.

Before that, 4 beers, then 4 shots of vodka, then another beer, then a shot of vodka, chased by this liquer mix, including some tequilla and vodka. Later on, my buddy said I was just drinking the vodka bottle like it was water.

The next day, I had class, and the entire duration I had to breathe really heavy to avoid from throwing up, and if I drank water, it tasted like vodka.

Bad times. Hate vodka now.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I remember once I drank a lot and at one point I was peeing for like 5 minutes and you know how much it gets annoying at the end of the pee....then like a minute afterwards I felt a need to pee again....that was really sick

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
You guys actually remember how MUCH you drank when you are totally wasted? How in the hell did you keep count? And don't tell me it was in the bar where beer costs $5.

When I am wasted- my memory is lost. There is no way to count exactly how much I had.

Two weekends ago was a case like that. I had three 40s for pre-gaming within 30 minutes or so, got to a party... I estimate I had at least half a bottle of Absolut. Dehidration lasted for more than 48 hours.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I wish I remember

last weekend I had vodka+champagne+red bull
2 vodka and red bull
a shot of something I dont know
and 2 glasses of champagne

I like mixing - its the worst though

Bacardi sucks btw :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Yeah, mixing is cool. Gets you drunk really fast :D

Here's a theme for you.

What is the MOST IMPORTANT FILE in any office?
I got that email from you!!! it was good!!

I love vodka+champagne+red bull

try it

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Neh, I don't like that kind of mixing.

Beer...
beer...
shot...
beer...
malt...
beer...
shot...
beer...
beer...
wings...
shot...
shot...
shot...

vodka tastes like spring water! :extatic:

shot...
bad, bad morning.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    You guys actually remember how MUCH you drank when you are totally wasted? How in the hell did you keep count? And don't tell me it was in the bar where beer costs $5.

When I am wasted- my memory is lost. There is no way to count exactly how much I had.

Two weekends ago was a case like that. I had three 40s for pre-gaming within 30 minutes or so, got to a party... I estimate I had at least half a bottle of Absolut. Dehidration lasted for more than 48 hours.
    I always remember my count, I place tick marks on my wrist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)