What is the most impressive thing you've ever done? (4 Viewers)

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Well i stopped smoking for good after 5 years of smoking 2 packs a day, that is impressive :D on a related note the man who first discovered that smoking causes lung cancer has died today.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ashwin ] ++
i went shopping with my girlfriend once. it lasted 5 hours, for one top. i think thats impressive, patience at its best. i dont think i ever will have the courage to do something like that again.
oh, don't remind me :sick:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Last semester me and two friends stole a $6,000 US projector from one of our classrooms.

Don't get the wrong idea, we aren't criminals, actually we are, but the school deserved it.
Ole buruku!!!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

When it I rolled it, I was too stoned to remember what taking pictures mean.

you rolled a 30cm spliff when u were high, bombaclat

nice job

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Its a very difficult question. I can't say which is the most impressive things but I will list some:
Category A: Automobiles:
- I tuned my car by myself.
- I blasted on the highway doing 260km/h from the radar couldn't detect me because I was going too fast for the police to actually manage to point it at me.
- I argued my way out of a few speed traps.

Category B: Academic:
This year I managed to turn the table on one of the subjects from a F to C.

Category C: Sports:
- While diving, my cousins and I went down to around 22m and decided to take off our gear including mask and O2 tanks took few pictures then connected back the O2 and wore our gears again.
- Getting the Juve 95-96 CL final jearsey.

Chose whatever you think is appropriate :D

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Its a very difficult question.
i know ZAF3000 cuz the 1 who opened the thread should say

(so far ) Not ever ?:cheesy:

so whatever impressive thing you have ever done might be changed on the future.

as long as u still a live :)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I have eaten:

2 big macs
1 cheeseburger
2 biggest fries
1 biggest coca cola
1 mc flurry

on mcdonalds.

Okay, I was really hungry that day :)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
Its a very difficult question. I can't say which is the most impressive things but I will list some:
Category A: Automobiles:
- I tuned my car by myself.
- I blasted on the highway doing 260km/h from the radar couldn't detect me because I was going too fast for the police to actually manage to point it at me.
Ayri bl tfnis :wth:

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I drank a handle of cheap Russian 40% proof Vladimir vodka in five days.
Man i used to finish a 40% of scotish whisky bottle in one night in Sunset boulevard Clubs in LA.

Starting from 10 pm up to 2 am

i Got too mach tickets for (DUI)

:)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

Man i used to finish a 40% of scotish whisky bottle in one night in Sunset boulevard Clubs in LA.

Starting from 10 pm up to 2 am

i Got too mach tickets for (DUI)

:)
Well that's well done. However a handle probably contains about 20 12 ounce bottles of your 40% whisky.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
hm let's try

I managed to say awake for 38 hrs and 30 minutes. And I only need a 7 - 8 hr sleep to get myself refreshed again.

In studies, hm........received a distinction for my maths when I was 14 and I maintained this standard as I progress. Same goes for my chinese.

This maybe funny, but I kissed 2 girls on the same day, 1 of the cheek and 1 on the hand becos I lost a game twice and have to pay a forfeit. I was also kissed by a male coursemate (yuck......)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Ayri bl tfnis :wth:
huh??? whats up??

its true.. Its not that I was doin like 300+km/h. Its when the cop uses a radar gun he has to point it at the car. I got stopped at a check point and I was given a warn. The highway had a curve so I am guessing this helpped me not to get cout by the gun.. Nevertheless it feels good to hear that u were going too fast fo a cop to catch ya, doesn't it?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

huh??? whats up??

its true.. Its not that I was doin like 300+km/h. Its when the cop uses a radar gun he has to point it at the car. I got stopped at a check point and I was given a warn. The highway had a curve so I am guessing this helpped me not to get cout by the gun.. Nevertheless it feels good to hear that u were going too fast fo a cop to catch ya, doesn't it?
What car did you drive??
I managed 240 Km/h with a BMW 530d..:D and the best is, it was not forbidden...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)