What is the biggest regret of your life so far? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
If you could change anything that has happened in your life what would it be? This could be girl related, job related, family related etc.

I personaly cant think of anything significant enough to seriously regret (I'm young tho, I'm sure I'll have some regrets when I die ;) ), but maybe i THINK OF SOMETHING LATER.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
If you could change anything that has happened in your life what would it be? This could be girl related, job related, family related etc.

I personaly cant think of anything significant enough to seriously regret (I'm young tho, I'm sure I'll have some regrets when I die ;) ), but maybe i THINK OF SOMETHING LATER.
talking to you :cheesy:

and reading this post :cheesy:

and responding to you :cheesy:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

talking to you :cheesy:

and reading this post :cheesy:

and responding to you :cheesy:

Now you've made me sad. How ever will I go on in this cruel world without Nick to love me? :frown:

*jumps off bridge*

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I wouldnt change a thing, because even if I could change 1 little thing... I wouldnt be where I am today, with my wife, or even with my career

Alll the good and bad that has happened has got me to this point, and I'm not complaining !!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    The biggest regret of my life is not to have taken the time to do the things that really mattered and wasting all of my time on insignificant and worthless matters that seemed more important than they did.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    The biggest regret of my life is not to have taken the time to do the things that really mattered and wasting all of my time on insignificant and worthless matters that seemed more important than they did.
    same here man,same here!:frown:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    I regret betting pure win on Juve against Milan in last derby.....that costed me 300€ :fero:
    well,sorry to be so rude,but that was silly.

betting a pure win for juve against atalanta...is logical :rolleyes:

but pure win against MILAN?

that is silly

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I regret that I have become so lazy with everything. I regret having lost my study-spirit totally. I don't know why and when, but I can't study anymore. When I open a book and read like 2 pages, then I fall asleep :p

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I'm with Besmir on the "time factor" here.. I regret wasting a lot of time on worthless things.. that I wish later that I could've waste it on something worth wasting on..

I also regret actions that I do, when I get angry on something.. I'm easy to lose my temper, I can't help.. I need some anger management therapy.. seriously...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)