What is the best team you have ever seen? (1 Viewer)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by del_piero17 ] ++
Real Madrid....
it is my fav team ever....
i simply love them :D
Milan 1993-1994. Milan in that season under Capello would easily beat any other great teams in the past beside the one they had in late 80s. Simply beating so called Barca's "dream team" which had likes of Nadal, young Pep Guardiola, Sergi, Romario, Stoichkov 4-0 in a most one-sided CL final that I ever seen was simply quite breat-taking. Desailly was lion in the center of midfield, and Boban, Savicevic, Massaro were sensational up front on the night.

Italy 90, like Bahraini mentioned, was special team. And it had the best back line ever assembled into one squad of internationals. Ferri, Bergomi, Baresi, Maldini, with Walter Zenga behind the posts were simply unbelievable.:strong:. Midfield contained likes of brilliant Guiseppe Giannini; one of the best play makers the world have ever seen, Donadoni, and attack well. However, the tournament has to be remembered for the performance of Totto Schillachi, and Roberto Baggio, both of whom inspired me to change from baseball to soccer. Baggio's run against Czech-Slovakia, and Totto's bullet shot against the Uruguay...just pity Italy didn't manage to win the world cup.:down:. And saw definetely the worst final in world cup history.:groan:

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

Pity. Some of the games were simply incredible.

First round:
Crvena Zvezda 5-2 Grasshoppers 1-1 4-1

Second Round:
Crvena Zvezda 4-1 Rangers 3-0 1-1

Quarter Finals:
Crvena Zvezda 6-0 Dresden 3-0 3-0

Semis:
Bayern 3-4 Crvena Zvezda 1-2 2-2

Final:
Crvena Zvezda (5-3p) Marseille 0-0

Now, for many the final was one of the most boring ones ever. Red Star was an attacking team that played locked game, defending allthorugh out. Not for me though. I almost had a heart attack during the penalties.

Semi-final against Bayern was something unforgetable :proud:
Aca where you from???

dali razumjes ovo???

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++

Ja sam odrastao u Zagrebu a sad sam u Americi
:cool:

Ako hoces, idi na link mog potpisa.

Naci ces dosta svojih Zemljaka;) koji su u slicnoj situaciji ko ti. Imaju svoj dosta aktivan forum tamo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)