What if parma gets relegated? (5 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Ive been looking at the table and here is situation at the bootom

14 chievo 28
15 lazio 27
16 fiorentina 26
17 brescia 23
18 parma 23
19 siena 22
20 atalanta 14

I know the season is stil long
but if parma goes in seria b we could esaily take some of their best players like: Bovo, Bonera, Marchioni, Gilardino
in that case i think they woluldn cost us much money at least not as much they cost today
they maybe have relegation clause like in football manager :D

lazio and fiorentina are also in bad situation
we co-own 3 fiorentina players and in the past we were always linked with Oddo

SO PARMA, FIORENTINA, LAZIO BEST WISHES IN SERIA B AND GIVE YOUR BEST PLAYERS TO US CAUSE WE WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Amer

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    you are forgeting that we took mutu for free
    but you are right for bojinov I forgot abut him complitely

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    There are some Parma players that I want in Juventus, so why not get them for a better fee? :p

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    i dont really wanna see this happening, as i think they r only having a bad season, if all these team relegate, seria A will become less competitive. i rather go watch EPL :down:

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    i dont really wanna see this happening, as i think they r only having a bad season, if all these team relegate, seria A will become less competitive. i rather go watch EPL :down:
    Agree.. i DONT hope lazio, parma and other "BIG" (exept for milan + roma :p ) teams go down.. that would be bad for italian football!

OP
    Amer

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    There is no chance that all three of them will be relegated along with atalanta
    they all have good players and will probibly stay in seria a but there is always a posibility that one of them goes out and that is the time when moggi must make his move :cool:

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
    There is no chance that all three of them will be relegated along with atalanta
    they all have good players and will probibly stay in seria a but there is always a posibility that one of them goes out and that is the time when moggi must make his move :cool:
    I said NONE.... I really hope so..
    And u know what??? I hope that teams like Napoli, Torino will get back to Serie A very soon....

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

I said NONE.... I really hope so..
    And u know what??? I hope that teams like Napoli, Torino will get back to Serie A very soon....
    Torino maybe next season but napoli forget about it:D

May 30, 2004
    bojino and gila will stay expensive not the price the club put but the competition of the clubs wanting the player... uhhhm eco ... the higher the demand the higher the seller makes the price ... being relegated gila will pop up and have real ac juve and many many others fighting for him and when it comes to money .. we lose most of the time .. especially when there is real involved the only way we got emerson off real is that he wanted juve and didnt care for the extra money real were willing to pay..... so the good players will stay expensive relegation or not

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    if a team is relegated, they deserve to be relegated as much as the team winning the scudetto :D (Juventus)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)