What I did while it snowed today. (2 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
yeah, martins has lighting pace. really.

Or you are like robbie keane. He kicks ass, stamina to the end.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
What striker has pace, a good finisher and is ok at dribbling?
Henry
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
I was never caught from behind in a footrace.
So you won the state championship, and didn't face a single defender who could outrun you from behind when you had the ball? puh-lease! :)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

But I have no stamina.

So Obafemi?
would think so.

Which football player makes runs, has a very powerful shot, and delivers good through balls?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No, I'm serious.

My finishing is not as meticulous as Henry's.
Still, you must be pretty damn quick if no state-level defender could catch you. Is this with the ball at your feet?

btw, even if your finishing isn't as good as Henry's, your composure must be better than his, since you've managed to score in important matches :D

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52

would think so.

Which football player makes runs, has a very powerful shot, and delivers good through balls?
    OK!

Here are the traits I am looking for.

Lots of pace, relatively good shot/pass/dribble. Strong, but not good in the air. Also playmaking, I was tied second for assists, and lead in goalscoring.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Still, you must be pretty damn quick if no state-level defender could catch you. Is this with the ball at your feet?

btw, even if your finishing isn't as good as Henry's, your composure must be better than his, since you've managed to score in important matches :D
    Well, both at my feet and in making runs. I ran a 4.56 40 yds in preseason with a strained quad. That is faster than 30% of the wide receivers and running backs that are going into the NFL draft.

That is true, I did score the goal that put us in extratime against Adu's old team.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

would think so.

Which football player makes runs , has a very powerful shot, and delivers good through balls?
    i thought it was this post you quoted:)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    it was... but just because a player makes runs, doesn't mean he makes them fast. I'm sure even Heskey makes runs every now and then :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    it was... but just because a player makes runs, doesn't mean he makes them fast. I'm sure even Heskey makes runs every now and then :)
    whatever:lazy:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    How cool would it be if we all got together and played footie. we could see who the best of us is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)