What heppened to juve (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ice Blu you are absolutely right!
I agree with everything you've said in your above posts.

Mellayan, if your memory is good enuff, jog it back to last year, and try remembering where Juve were placed last year at this time of the year?
How can you talk of crisis when theyve lost 2 freaking games in serie a and 1 game in the Cl. Name one team that have not lost this season in all competition. What are you expecting from Juve?? To go the whole season unbeaten? Think about it.

Infact look at it this way, Juve are playing soo well this season that 3 losses have made people like you open threads like these that talk abt crisis...

Ahhhh...the young baggio of eight years ago! It's been a fcuking lifetime!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You can do nothing but laugh at these threads. People complaining about Juve pre 2006 are quite funny. We were still an awesome team even in our "shit" seasons between 99-01 and in 03/04.

Is Maher that faggot Barca fan now?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
There is another thread where in 2002 where people started talking about a crisis when Juve lost 3 straight games, We had such high standards back then. Now it's an accomplishement if we win 3 straight.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There is another thread where in 2002 where people started talking about a crisis when Juve lost 3 straight games, We had such high standards back then. Now it's an accomplishement if we win 3 straight.
Last season I settled for not breaking any 50-year-old records for futility against specific teams or in certain stadiums for more than a 1-2 week period. (We got pretty good at doing that every week for a while.)

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I can't stand people constantly changing teams because they're the new champions, there's one guy on Facebook who went from Inter to United in 2 years..siding for Inter is bad enough but to side for United just cos they won 8-2 to Arsenal is ridiculous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)