What heppened to juve (7 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Nothing happened to us and we are not in a crisis IMO. Lippi just has to clean his glasses so he'll see which players are producing and which are not and then send out the proper team. To not start with DV, who's been in a great form, for the last couple of matches and instead opt for someone who's a LONG way from his normal form is absurd and stupid! Same goes for Maresca! :wallbang:

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

I know what happened, in fact I knew that this will happen. As I mentioned in "Juve Needs Rejuvenation", we don't use dope anymore, we are tired after just one hour. Or maybe we are playing just for fun without any intention to win the game. This Juve sucks. Forget this season and invest in next season, throw away the old foxes and get some new and fresh players. Oh, and the most importent one, replace Moggi.

are you being serious or is that a lame attempt at being funny ? either way, you sir are a dumbass.

Can't believe i read something so disgraceful from a Juventus fan .

Pathetic.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Do you know what is pathetic? Let me tell you what is pathetic:
The way our players played is pathetic, the way our defenders defends is pathetic, the way our midfields distribute the balls is pathetic, the way our strikers strike is pathetic and finally the way Moggi treats is pathetic! All these players earn money, so you may expect that they will work hard for it. They are working hard but there is no inspiration in this Juve, they are playing because they have to.

You don't have be mad at me because I have right to say these things, sinds juve is my club.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
yeah right .... and you came up with all that based on what ... the last 2 games ?

Yo, einsten, so basically everything about the club sucks according to you.

Go going unbeaten for such a long time and being the first club (along with madrid) to qualify for the 2nd round of the CL counts for nothing ?

again i REPEAT - last season, Juve were 6 points behind Milan in December. Who won the Scudetto ?

All the players are entitled to have a bad day now and then. they aren't robots.

so get your facts straight and don't just throw around false staments when the road gets a little bumpy.

Its pointless even talking to some of you.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
yeah right .... and you came up with all that based on what ... the last 2 games ?

Yo, einsten, so basically everything about the club sucks according to you.

Go going unbeaten for such a long time and being the first club (along with madrid) to qualify for the 2nd round of the CL counts for nothing ?

again i REPEAT - last season, Juve were 6 points behind Milan in December. Who won the Scudetto ?

All the players are entitled to have a bad day now and then. they aren't robots.

so get your facts straight and don't just throw around false staments when the road gets a little bumpy.

Its pointless even talking to some of you.
O.K. if you don't want to talk with us, just ignore our posts! Dear Friend there is alot of difference between losing a game and losing it in the way that Juve did. We conceded 14 goals! Do you what that means, yes I do, it means we are f(u)ck up!

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
to all of you who said Juve in crisis....
okay, we're in crisis. but this is also happen last season. so, why must panic? getting some lost result and some player not on their form is a usual for every team. this time is Juve time. like last year, i'm sure they'll be back after the break. FAITH!

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Guys, guys, guys.

This is normal. The pace Juve started the season with was incredible. If Juve kept up that pace, a new record would have been set for total points.

Sure we didn't lose a game until the 12-13th official game of the year. Do you know how many teams would kill for that??? I didn't expect Juve to go undefeated all year much less through X-mas!! Thats part of the game. Thats why the schedule is 50 plus games and not 12-13 games!!!! But don't worry, Roma can't keep up their pace, and Milan will also have a bad spell. So lets remain positive and keep on supporting the team

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juve is not on a crisis... is just a bad spell...
Its just coincidence (i hope) that all our strikers are in bad shape at the same moment.

But what we really have, is a problem in the defence.. and i think that everyone knows this.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ice Blu you are absolutely right!
I agree with everything you've said in your above posts.

Mellayan, if your memory is good enuff, jog it back to last year, and try remembering where Juve were placed last year at this time of the year?
How can you talk of crisis when theyve lost 2 freaking games in serie a and 1 game in the Cl. Name one team that have not lost this season in all competition. What are you expecting from Juve?? To go the whole season unbeaten? Think about it.

Infact look at it this way, Juve are playing soo well this season that 3 losses have made people like you open threads like these that talk abt crisis...

Aug 1, 2003
arghh!! I am already depressed and these threads are making me more depressed :D

look, you CANNOT expect juve to win all their matches and stay undefeated. Juve players are human beings too and their bodies sometimes do not work well. This is just a bad phase. But we still need to improve our defence etc but its not such a big problem as we claim it to be. Last season, we were 6 points behind Milan before winter break and everyone tipped Milan to win the Scudetto. But WE won it, and unfortunately for milan THEIR bad phase came after the winter break, which is at a critical moment.

Like I said, its better to lose now than in the later stages. So chill ;)

But we still need to improvise.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, in fact, i think that our defence problems are a serious task,,as it can make Juve lost the race for the scudetto very quickly.

But well, crisis?, there is no crisis.
UNderperforming, YES it is, and a general underperforming , but it will change for sure.
Defence problems? yes we have, and it will be difficult to solve.

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++
Thanks juvetrainer... what you just said has become my new signature.
you're welcome:lazy:

but, remember when i said currently, it really means currently. you never know if i already change my mind. :D who knows. maybe i already think different by now! :D:D;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)